TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The "Wheels" Thread

venom

I've been looking for some aftermarket wheels for some time but haven't really seen what I like yet. The 20" Razors in Chrome look nice but they don't make a wider wheel than 9" for the back.

It'd be nice to make a sticky so everyone can post picks of their rides with custom wheels? That way we don't have to search thousand's of threads just looking for wheel pics!

I've been looking for some aftermarket wheels for some time but haven't really seen what I like yet. The 20" Razors in Chrome look nice but they don't make a wider wheel than 9" for the back.

It'd be nice to make a sticky so everyone can post picks of their rides with custom wheels? That way we don't have to search thousand's of threads just looking for wheel pics!

great idea

What would be even more amazing is if people could contain themselves enough NOT to reply just to say, "cool", or "what size tires are those?"

Just add pictures so this doesn't turn into a 8 page thread that nobody has time to look at in a month. If the Mods to sticky it, All unnecessary posts should be deleted. IMO. Could you imagine......clicking on a thread that said Wheel sticky. and it was ONLY wheels. What a wonderful world that would be.

post-20393-1231367425_thumb.jpg

DSC02920-1.jpg

DSC02913.jpg

DSC03311-1.jpg

BTW. They're SALEEN 20x9's 285/35 front and 20x10's 305/35 out back.

Edited by blkGT500nCA

What would be even more amazing is if people could contain themselves enough NOT to reply just to say, "cool", or "what size tires are those?"

Just add pictures so this doesn't turn into a 8 page thread that nobody has time to look at in a month. If the Mods to sticky it, All unnecessary posts should be deleted. IMO.

DSC02920-1.jpg

DSC03311-1.jpg

BTW. They're 20x9's 285/35 front and 20x10's 305/35 out back.

I agree. BUT dont forget to post the ype of wheel as well. cuuuuuuz those are nice

lol

Sure looks like the SGT-C would rub in the rear pretty bad.

Ouch!! You think so ?? but what do I know, I'm just the guy that keeps saying Alcoa's backspacing is all wrong with any decent sized rear tire. No bumps or passengers for him or off to the bodyshop. Too bad, nice looking wheel though

• 2 weeks later...
bump for more wheel pics...

Moderator. Can we make a sticky and delete all replies that don't have pictures like someone suggested?

That WOULD be awesome!

more pics guys. I know there's more out there.

Canuck, did you get those Rushforths mounted yet?

'Nother vote to make this a sticky?

• 2 weeks later...

BOZE TACH wheels 20x10's in the rear and 20x8.5 in the front, brushed finish on the centers with a polished flute in the center of the spokes.

They also engraved our JLT logo on the center caps. They can do anything for you.

Nitto 555 extreme's 285/30/20 rears and 255/35/20 fronts

This is the car in the BOZE ad and banner

2937d1202059339-new-wheels-checkem-out-tn_jlt-gt500-019.jpg

2933d1202059269-new-wheels-checkem-out-tn_jlt-gt500-004.jpg

VIR%202008%20014_medium.jpg

Edited by Tucker

• 2 weeks later...