TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GiveAshare - Shelby Stock

TRT 0403

Just received this note from GiveAshare regarding my Shelby stock certificate.

"Hi,

You were one of three trailblazers who bought Carroll Shelby as a custom stock from GiveAshare back in mid November. As you probably know from the UPS tracking email last night, your order was shipped.

We appreciate your order and we think that there may be others interested in Carroll Shelby stock so we just added it as a standard offering. As a standard offering, future orders will be less expensive and can be turned around quicker. The new price includes some offset of additional transfer fees that the transfer agent charges for each certificate issued including the ones returned to us in our company name.

We are going to give you a refund down to the new lower price ($24) which we will process against the card you provided.

We are a small company that prides itself on pleasing our customers. We sure would appreciate it if you could spread the word about us once you see the finished product. The link to the new standard offering is http://www.giveashare.com/eShop/10browse.a...arroll%20shelby

Sincerely

Rick

Leading Edge Gifts, LLC

www.GiveAshare.com - True one share ownership in a world famous company"

Costly way to buy one share. I got a 1000 shares for $260.00. But then, I don't have one of those nice framed certificates...

Costly way to buy one share. I got a 1000 shares for $260.00. But then, I don't have one of those nice framed certificates...

You sir are correct. I paid ~$75 for a .25 share of stock but hey it's just money, right? I've already lost a buttload on CSBI already why not a little more and at least now I got a signature out of it... :happy feet:

You sir are correct. I paid ~$75 for a .25 share of stock but hey it's just money, right? I've already lost a buttload on CSBI already why not a little more and at least now I got a signature out of it... :happy feet:

You're right! Now, if only that Shelby price would grow big....But, I didn't buy it for an investment really; I just wanted to own a little bit of it.

Can you get a certificate from this company for any amount of shares or is it limited to "A" share?

As far as I know, they only do single shares, but they are very friendly so if you contact them, they might be willing to do a special order.

Crap.

Knowing my luck it's probably a rubber stamp........ :banghead:

Well, we don't have an original signature on our car plaques either, but it still looks cool...I think the certificate itself is pretty cool, but I'd like to buy more than one share too...

Pretty cool. With everything else that I have waiting to hang in my garage when it's done, I can't not have this, plus, I'm a shareholder now. Thanks for the info.

Buy it quick, the stock was up $0.03 today :happy feet:

Just received this note from GiveAshare regarding my Shelby stock certificate.

"Hi,

You were one of three trailblazers who bought Carroll Shelby as a custom stock from GiveAshare back in mid November. As you probably know from the UPS tracking email last night, your order was shipped.

We appreciate your order and we think that there may be others interested in Carroll Shelby stock so we just added it as a standard offering. As a standard offering, future orders will be less expensive and can be turned around quicker. The new price includes some offset of additional transfer fees that the transfer agent charges for each certificate issued including the ones returned to us in our company name.

We are going to give you a refund down to the new lower price ($24) which we will process against the card you provided.

We are a small company that prides itself on pleasing our customers. We sure would appreciate it if you could spread the word about us once you see the finished product. The link to the new standard offering is http://www.giveashare.com/eShop/10browse.a...arroll%20shelby

Sincerely

Rick

Leading Edge Gifts, LLC

www.GiveAshare.com - True one share ownership in a world famous company"

Now there is a company that deserves to stay in business. I own some stock but I'm tempted to order one from here just to get a printed certificate. I was going to convert 100 of mine but this is a better deal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to get 182 shares of stock and have it on a certificate. I do not own stock or know the process but I would like a cert from CS with the number of shares to match the car #. Give a shares site states that they only do singles.

I'm glad the car is a low # and the stock price is down from what I can tell.

Are there any brokers on Team Shelby that can assist? I can pay for the service as it seems somewhat complex to produce the cert. Please contact me through PM or here.

Team Shelby Members unite.

Mike

E-mails to Rick as follows.

Hi Michael,

I can probably give you a $10 discount on the second one but would appreciate any help you can provide to sell to others.

We are having internal discussions about only offering Carroll Shelby in the Premium Frame and also to increase the price to cover the full amount of the transfer agent fees (which we are partially subsidizing). The reason we would do this is because of the limited inventory of shares that we have and the potential that we won’t be able to get more. This will not impact your order.

In terms of the certificate numbers – we have no say in that because it is real stock.

I am not sure I understand the mock up stuff but think that one must be careful about infringing on any trademarks etc. but we are certainly willing to listen to any ideas.

Sincerely,

Rick

Founder

Leading Edge Gifts, LLC

866-291-9918

To: Rick Roman

Subject: CSBI stock cert ?

Hi Rick,

Is there a discount for 2? One with the frame and plaque and the other paper only. Do I have a choice for certificate #s and how big are they? Example #3000-182.

If a mock cert could show a ghost of the owners model shelby, other cool history stuff, and reflect the CSM# as well as get a blessing from Amy Boylan (signature of the Co. President), you might have a product that potentially thousands of Shelby owners would purchase. Shelby GT owners don't get cert for there car like GT 500 owners and we look for tie in products to collect.

I would be first in line.

Mike

Subject: RE: Att Rick,CSBI stock cert ?

Hi Michael,

These are real stock certificates issued by Carroll Shelby (and their stock transfer agent) so are not customizable. Each one is authentic and really is a legal document that proves your ownership in the company, like any stock certificate except theirs has a terrific design. Each one is registered in your name and has a unique certificate number and you become a real shareholder entitled to annual reports and anything else a shareholder gets.

Just a side note. As of 1/1/2009 most if not all stock brokers will not issue paper stock certificates as the whole industry is moving to electronic ownership. We can still get physical stock certificates but at some point this will end also. We have a limited inventory and are not sure about our ability to get more so I would recommend that if you are interested that you take advantage while you can.

Separately, if you would like a mock-up stock certificate that somehow has you car number, we have artists that are Photoshop experts related to our other business that might be able to do something like that.

Anything you can do to spread the word about us would be greatly appreciated because we are a small company that treats our customers right.

Sincerely

Rick

Founder

Leading Edge Gifts, LLC

Archived