TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Project GT500 800hp

HP Solutions

Finally got the Kenne Bell 2.8H for the Shelby. Pretty impressive kit as well as numbers. Also put a one piece aluminum driveshaft and gained 14whp from that. Here are some pics of the install. I still have to cut the hood, but I am waiting for the smaller pulley to get here today as we only made 14-15 psi with the 3.5 inch pulley. Hopefully once the 3.25 gets here it will be at 18psi so we can be in the 750 range on pump gas. The car made 712rwhp on the dynojet on 15psi, compared to the stock 436rwhp.

Stock vs 2.8H

img2546de5.jpg

N/A Power

img2541pk2.jpg

Shane giving me a hand and actually working?

img2540ny0.jpg

Whipple MonoBlade vs KB Twin 75mm

img2537bd2.jpg

Blower on

img2551nv7.jpg

The rest on.

img2562da8.jpg

The Mammoth edition

img2567fu9.jpg

Driveshaft installed.

img2589km5.jpg

Stock vs KB at 15psi

img2592tp0.jpg

img2591sf8.jpg

No offense but you should list that you also have a lower on it too.

No offense taken (don't know why there would be :D ), the car has a 4lb lower.

Nice, did you do the work yourself? How long did the install take?
Yes I did the work here at the shop in Hampton, VA.

Absolutely Sick :drool:

Thank you!

Nice numbers.

What were the numbers with STD and SAE corrections? It states uncorrected on the Dyno sheet.

:shift:

When it made 735 at 16psi it made 722 corrected. I usually do not like to use the correction factor for boosted cars since the program usually over compensates. We have a Dynojet here at the shop. So what it was actually making that day was 735rwhp. :)

Very nice!! I am about to put the KB on mine as well. How long was the install, and let us know how the drivability is once you

put some miles on her.

Taking my time with trimming the hood and dyno time was about 10 hours, much longer than advertised but I did a couple things differently like running the wiring through the car, not under it.

THanks

HP Solutions

757-766-3663

No offense taken (don't know why there would be :D ), the car has a 4lb lower.

Yes I did the work here at the shop in Hampton, VA.

Thank you!

When it made 735 at 16psi it made 722 corrected. I usually do not like to use the correction factor for boosted cars since the program usually over compensates. We have a Dynojet here at the shop. So what it was actually making that day was 735rwhp. :)

Taking my time with trimming the hood and dyno time was about 10 hours, much longer than advertised but I did a couple things differently like running the wiring through the car, not under it.

THanks

HP Solutions

757-766-3663

good looking rig. I love that set up on mine :)

Archived