TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My GT-H is now my (temporary) daily driver!

jgib627

Evening all, Happy New Year!

So finally, after 4 months I sold my truck, my 2007 Nissan Titan 4x4 daily driver! So my daily driver is now my GT-H! Or at least for the next few months until I save up a few $$ to buy a cheap little reliable and economical run around just for the work commute..

It's kind of bitter sweet.. I was sad to see my truck go though also relieved from a financial point of view but then super excited to drive my Shelby as I rarely drive it (other than the occassional weekend trip out even though I do live in sunny San Diego) however that said driving my Shelby today 20 miles each way in San Diego rush hour traffic to and from work was an uneasy feeling!

Up until now she's lived a pampered life in my garage, under a car cover, hooked up to a battery tender!!! lol :)

It's a tough life but I guess i'll just have to deal with driving it every day...... ;-)

Drive it, have fun, but be safe! Mines not a daily driver, but between going out to Miller Motorsports Park in UT and then Terlingua TX, I sure racked up the miles in one month. Hopefully it wil rest for a long while now. It will probably spend a few months in the paint shop.

I love trucks, but Im not missing it! Its been 4 days and I love driving my car.. Some guy in a brand new Mercedes CLS55 (I think it was) came flying up behind me yesterday on the freeway.. I didnt race. Really wanted to whip his a*s though.....

Archived