TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07-132 and 07-133

marcro

Hello, my first post!

My wife and I rented 07-132 from Las Vegas in January 2008. Car was super clean except for a few marks on the rear stripes from luggage, usual I guess for these. Drove amazing!!!! So the search is now on.. Would love to find this one if its out there. Oddly enough a local Ford Dealer up here in Canada has car #133 for sale ($55K Canadian with 10K miles, new stripes, hood, front bumper cover painted, etc, pretty high price I think, no documents, window stickers etc). Put on 800 miles and got a wicked deal from Hertz on the daily fee.

We drove from Vegas over to Barret-Jackson and had a blast with that car although it was a little cool in the desert in the middle of the night with the roof down!!! And the Shelby tour at the factory was cool, just missed the birthday bash,

So if anyone knows where 132 is I would be seriously interested but I would look at any other one as long as they were clean and not trashed. Distance is not an issue.

I will be selling my Silver Jade, rotissere restored 53K mile 69 Mach 1 428 CJ, four speed R Code (Ramair) car if anyone is looking for a partial trade on a GT-H or sell outright. Fully documented, Marti, Ford of Canada letter etc, asking 55K US Funds or best offer. Toronto area.

marcro, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums.

I'm not sure if you have your rental agreement from Hertz still but if you do you can always take the vin number from it and run it thru CarFax to see what they show. Most CarFax reports show when the Hertz cars were sold thru auction and if your lucky it will show the state it ended up at.

You can always keep an eye on ebay for that CSM number.

Steve

marcro, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums.

I'm not sure if you have your rental agreement from Hertz still but if you do you can always take the vin number from it and run it thru CarFax to see what they show. Most CarFax reports show when the Hertz cars were sold thru auction and if your lucky it will show the state it ended up at.

You can always keep an eye on ebay for that CSM number.

Steve

Thanks Steve, I do have the agreement and I will try that, many thanks! It may be a long shot but it would be nice to have #132 but of course I'll take any one in nice shape.

Just checked my rental agreement and all it shows is the license plate number. And I did not think to write down the VIN when I had the car, figured the 07-132 would have been good enough, my bad.

Archived