TEAM SHELBY FORUM

School Shenanigans

Hi all, supersnake94 here with another post. What was the most embarrassing thing that you did in your school life. Also if you pulled a school prank in school, go ahead and post that as well. Just don't go overboard and say something silly or post any dirty pics for the saftey and fun for our bloggers (that goes to you keith and your fat chicks too!!!)

I'll post the first one:

My embarrassing moment in school was in the 8th grade and I farted in class! And it was a loud one too! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

In my senior year, me and 3 other friends drove around during school lunch hour with halloween masks on, trying to scare people on the streets. The cops caught up with us, pulled us over, frisked us, lectured us and took our masks. I was really embarrassed!!!

In my senior year, me and 3 other friends drove around during school lunch hour with halloween masks on, trying to scare people on the streets. The cops caught up with us, pulled us over, frisked us, lectured us and took our masks. I was really embarrassed!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That's a good one! you learned your lesson!

I was in seventh grade at a catholic school, it was a sin to chew gum in class and of course I was chewing away. Well, this girl that hated me was sitting behind me and told the teacher right in the middle of class "Storm Easton's chewing gum". I'm sure they still talk about it today, I turned around and meant to say "you farmer" what came out was "you F#%$er". Ouch! I got a 3 day vacation for that one.

There was a guy in auto shop class that was a little over the top anal about his car. He had one of those sticky backed labeling machines and there were labels over darn near every item under the hood. Part numbers for filters, when changed, what oil and how much, engine specs, etc., you get the idea.

A friend and I were each packing some wheel bearings on the air operated machine and my friend stepped on the foot control without a bearing inserted and grabbed a big handful of grease. We just looked at each other thinking devious thoughts. We ended up taking the grease and making a layer over the guys back tires from ground to ground.

With the whole class waiting around the corner, we all heard victim do his 4000 rpm start up rev, and we then hear him spin the tires. He tries again but the car wouldn't move. He opens the door to see that his reverse tire spinning has thrown grease all down the side of his car.

He came running around the corner to see the whole class having fun at his expense, including the teacher who nearly fell down laughing.

I was in seventh grade at a catholic school, it was a sin to chew gum in class and of course I was chewing away. Well, this girl that hated me was sitting behind me and told the teacher right in the middle of class "Storm Easton's chewing gum". I'm sure they still talk about it today, I turned around and meant to say "you farmer" what came out was "you F#%$er". Ouch! I got a 3 day vacation for that one.

Ouch! Thank g-d that I don't go to catholic school.

There was a guy in auto shop class that was a little over the top anal about his car. He had one of those sticky backed labeling machines and there were labels over darn near every item under the hood. Part numbers for filters, when changed, what oil and how much, engine specs, etc., you get the idea.

A friend and I were each packing some wheel bearings on the air operated machine and my friend stepped on the foot control without a bearing inserted and grabbed a big handful of grease. We just looked at each other thinking devious thoughts. We ended up taking the grease and making a layer over the guys back tires from ground to ground.

With the whole class waiting around the corner, we all heard victim do his 4000 rpm start up rev, and we then hear him spin the tires. He tries again but the car wouldn't move. He opens the door to see that his reverse tire spinning has thrown grease all down the side of his car.

He came running around the corner to see the whole class having fun at his expense, including the teacher who nearly fell down laughing.

:hysterical:

My favorite year in school was the 8th grade, I made alot of friends and we had great times flirting with each other all day long :play: True Puppy Love :wub: And I won "Class Flirt" that year :victory: I had beat my best friend by one vote :spiteful: But my most humiliating moment in this year was my then boyfriend came up from behind me in gym class and pulled my shorts down in front of everyone........ :blush:

Then by the end of the 8th grade when we took our class field trip my best friend stole my boyfriend away from me...... :slapfight: That's ok though I'm glad I am not with him today....... :hysterical2:

And aren't you a little young..... :headscratch: this site is Rated R........ :rolleyes:

My favorite year in school was the 8th grade, I made alot of friends and we had great times flirting with each other all day long :play: True Puppy Love :wub: And I won "Class Flirt" that year :victory: I had beat my best friend by one vote :spiteful: But my most humiliating moment in this year was my then boyfriend came up from behind me in gym class and pulled my shorts down in front of everyone........ :blush:

Then by the end of the 8th grade when we took our class field trip my best friend stole my boyfriend away from me...... :slapfight: That's ok though I'm glad I am not with him today....... :hysterical2:

And aren't you a little young..... :headscratch: this site is Rated R........ :rolleyes:

Let's get things straight:

1. LOL about the story :hysterical:

2. :headscratch:

Rated R? What's R about this site? Keith's girls? They're PG-Fat. :lurk:

I don't think so, I got my butt reamed for a private email I wrote to another member NOT concerning this site. He cried to an admin . . . :cry:

I have to be nice to EVERYONE now ;) That's OK though, I belong to a motorcycle site that has a place where ALL manner of conduct is allowed provided there aren't any physical threats or trash talk about some family member that is not on the member list. It's really quite refreshing and fun, we all have gained tough skins and have a good laugh about it.

Most of my other stories involve various pranks that were illegal but happened 30 years ago. Not the best things to share with all you nice people :D

WAIT, hold on, I got one.

I was 17, working a service station and one of our best customers sold my boss a really nice condition street battleship for $50.00. I took the car in on the weekend and changed the oil. The car was middle 70's vintage and had all sorts of vacuum canisters, vapor traps and the like with vacuum houses EVERYWHERE. I took a can of ATF and put a hole in the top that I could tightly install a vacuum hose into the can and push it to the bottom. I then carefully routed the line to a unused and plugged vacuum tee connected to manifold vacuum. I used duct tape to secure the can to the inner fender and it sat on the frame rail. I misted the whole thing with flat black paint and threw some dust in the paint before it dried.

The poor guy came in Monday and started up his new battle wagon and it filled the whole shop with white smoke, so much so that even the street 50 yds. away had a nice haze. They tried all sorts of gimmick engine treatments to make it go away.

I did the same think to his pickup a year later but I ended up having to drive it to take him to a vehicle we need to work on. He didn't see the smoke-screen we were laying down until he got nervous with all my giggling.

WAIT, hold on, I got one.

I was 17, working a service station and one of our best customers sold my boss a really nice condition street battleship for $50.00. I took the car in on the weekend and changed the oil. The car was middle 70's vintage and had all sorts of vacuum canisters, vapor traps and the like with vacuum houses EVERYWHERE. I took a can of ATF and put a hole in the top that I could tightly install a vacuum hose into the can and push it to the bottom. I then carefully routed the line to a unused and plugged vacuum tee connected to manifold vacuum. I used duct tape to secure the can to the inner fender and it sat on the frame rail. I misted the whole thing with flat black paint and threw some dust in the paint before it dried.

The poor guy came in Monday and started up his new battle wagon and it filled the whole shop with white smoke, so much so that even the street 50 yds. away had a nice haze. They tried all sorts of gimmick engine treatments to make it go away.

I did the same think to his pickup a year later but I ended up having to drive it to take him to a vehicle we need to work on. He didn't see the smoke-screen we were laying down until he got nervous with all my giggling.

:hysterical:

Have any of you ever hose clamped truck wheel weights to a drive shaft? Not good for the bearings in either the transmission or the rear end, and if you use duct tape, it doesn't last very long. It does make the car a huge vibrator though ;)

Note to self: Don't have Stalwart work on your vehicles. :lurk:

You're safe, I gave up such mischief years ago . . . it was fun while it lasted. I'm an old grump now, I only do stuff to people who piss me off and I don't take this internet stuff that seriously. :)

Well in 8th grade I was the Principle assistant, I had the responsibility answering phone calls, faxing papers, running school errands. One day I accidentally ran a paper to the wrong location and the principle let me have it. So when she stepped out to go to lunch, her cell phone rang. I glanced at it and it had "my wonderful" on the caller ID. The conversation went something like this...

Me: Yeah?

Him: Who is this?

Me: Jake, who is this?

Him: Mitchell, is my wife there?

Me: WIFE?! She didn't tell me she was married!

Him: What?!

Me: Yeah.... we have been dating for 8 months tomorrow and she never mentioned anything about a husband.

*Click*

He came up to the school kicked the door opened and told me to step out side so he could speak to his wife.

All I couldn't hear anything he was saying, all I could hear was him yelling and asking for Jake.

Not soon after everyone was standing outside in the hallway trying to figure everything out.

Long story short she found out it was me and I was kicked out of school.

I came back the following year on the last day of school when everyone was gone and only the janitors were there. I broke into the cafeteria with a salmon and super glue in hand. I went to the first locker that was opened and I put the salmon in there and super glued the locker shut.

lol the story is something to tell my future kids, but it sucked going through it. I made the news, I wasn't allowed to attend any schools locally and I had to move back to Australia with my parents. Well it feels great to be back! LMAO!

Well in 8th grade I was the Principle assistant, I had the responsibility answering phone calls, faxing papers, running school errands. One day I accidentally ran a paper to the wrong location and the principle let me have it. So when she stepped out to go to lunch, her cell phone rang. I glanced at it and it had "my wonderful" on the caller ID. The conversation went something like this...

Me: Yeah?

Him: Who is this?

Me: Jake, who is this?

Him: Mitchell, is my wife there?

Me: WIFE?! She didn't tell me she was married!

Him: What?!

Me: Yeah.... we have been dating for 8 months tomorrow and she never mentioned anything about a husband.

*Click*

He came up to the school kicked the door opened and told me to step out side so he could speak to his wife.

All I couldn't hear anything he was saying, all I could hear was him yelling and asking for Jake.

Not soon after everyone was standing outside in the hallway trying to figure everything out.

Long story short she found out it was me and I was kicked out of school.

I came back the following year on the last day of school when everyone was gone and only the janitors were there. I broke into the cafeteria with a salmon and super glue in hand. I went to the first locker that was opened and I put the salmon in there and super glued the locker shut.

Part of me finds this funny, but another part of me doesn't. I'm conflicted.

My shining moment for a prank came while I was a policeman; not in school.

Archived