scoop2.jpg

scoop.jpg

scoop3.jpg

side.jpg

side2.jpg

HID CONVERSION KIT

hid.jpg

hid3.jpg

all the work was done by KCM. They did a great job and are real friendly and if Gary (GEM427) tells u its going to be done by this date then it will be done by then. i recommend them for anybody thats close to plano. :salute:

so tell me what yall think and i hope to see everybody at the KCM meet in a couple of weeks.. :-)

and by the way im thinking of a spoiler. any suggestions??

They look great. Really gives it that classic look. I would check out the Roush spoiler. If I do decide to get one that is probably the one I would go with. You may not like it but I think they look pretty sharp.

-Matt

Yeah I know what you mean. I get comments all the time about how good mine looks without a spoiler but I saw some pictures of a Roush mustang with that spoiler and fell in love with it. It is just a matter of personal preference. If anybody gave me a hard time about having one I wouldn't care...If you like it go for it...at least thats my 2 cents.

-Matt

Car looks great just the way it is now, I think the spoiler delete is what really sets our cars apart from the others, but, if you like it...........................just do it!

yea im a big fan of the spoiler delete, but it seem like theres something missing.. you have the hood scoop, side scoop, window scoops and the back theres nothing.. im just seeing what everybody thinks. i'd rather not do the spoiler and put the money towards gas, but if it looks alittle off then a spoiler might equal it out.. decisions decisions :headscratch:

IMO the side scoops were the missing piece to the whole thing. I agree that the spoiler delete is what sets these cars apart. I also agree that without at least the 1/4 windows covered with something then everything seems more toward the front of the car. Side scoops sure make the difference and yours look great!

Car looks great without the spoiler. If I were to go with a spoiler it would be a ducktail wing but to each his own. And by the way, who cares what anyone else thinks. It's your car and you should like it everything else is another opinion that doesn't really matter. Just my 2.

Archived