TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Head rest Question

motorjock205

I have a 2008 SGT, and I've noticed that my driver's head rest does not seem to want to stay in the lowered position against the seat...it always seems to ride up and I am constantly pushing it back down...Anyone else having this issue? I wonder what would make it keep riding up?

Yeah I have noticed mine doing the same exact thing. It gets really annoying having to push it back down all the time. I have no idea what is causing it though. I would like to figure it out

-Matt

Im not sure why people are having this problem, I do know why Carl is having the problem.

Carl, if you would just bite the bullet and replace that catted x-pipe you will be able to stop squirming around trying to hear the exhaust. :poke:

Chris

Im not sure why people are having this problem, I do know why Carl is having the problem.

Carl, if you would just bite the bullet and replace that catted x-pipe you will be able to stop squirming around trying to hear the exhaust. :poke:

Chris

You know, I bet that is it Chris! I've been riding around with the windows down just trying to hear the pipes and it's been COLD lately down here too! LOL

Never had this issue...hum

Ingram4868 is probably right about it hitting shoulder level as I'm 6'3" tall and it is a tight fit for me at times when reaching for my wallet to pay for something at a drive through window...I had never considered that as what was causing the head rest to ride up...I'm sure it would not be an issue for someone who might be a little smaller...

Archived