TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White SS stripe

baknblk

Thanks I was hoping that would make my decision easier however now I am more confused. What I may due is the white for now and if I grow tired switch to the black. I just purchased an 07 red conv. with the white stripe down the side which have yet to drive and with the weather I will probably not be able to drive it until April. Oh, and by the way I have never driven a GT500.

Thanks I was hoping that would make my decision easier however now I am more confused. What I may due is the white for now and if I grow tired switch to the black. I just purchased an 07 red conv. with the white stripe down the side which have yet to drive and with the weather I will probably not be able to drive it until April. Oh, and by the way I have never driven a GT500.

You bought the car and you never drove it? How did you get it home?

Looks like a giant candy cane. You'll be a hit next Christmas! :hysterical:

(just a little ribbing, that's all)

You bought the car and you never drove it? How did you get it home?

I flew a friend of mine down south to inspect and test drive the car before purchasing. The car was then shipped and the day before it arrived we got a foot of snow so the roads were still covered. To make it worse I work at a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealer and they let me put it on the floor next to my desk for the remainder of the winter. So I sit here wondering what it is going to be like.

Archived