TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Registry confirmation?

ACCLERCR

Need some assistance...when I took delivery of my 2008 GT500, I did register my car, however, with the known dispute going on at the time (with Carroll Shelby and SAAC), which appears to be settled, I don't know how to confirm if my registration went through or whether or not it was through the proper channel.

I registered via www.shelbyautos.com/GT500Registry. Is this "THE" place?

Please help...thanks!

Need some assistance...when I took delivery of my 2008 GT500, I did register my car, however, with the known dispute going on at the time (with Carroll Shelby and SAAC), which appears to be settled, I don't know how to confirm if my registration went through or whether or not it was through the proper channel.

I registered via www.shelbyautos.com/GT500Registry. Is this "THE" place?

Please help...thanks!

Yes this is the place. The Shelby Registry is currently being overhauled but don't worry RogerS will have some announcements after the first of the year about it.

Steve

Yes this is the place. The Shelby Registry is currently being overhauled but don't worry RogerS will have some announcements after the first of the year about it.

Steve

Thanks, and I just received an email as well from Roger as I asked them directly. I hope to get a copy of the registry too for my own records.

Thanks again!

Archived