TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Pics of my ride!

rmays06

Welcome to the "breakfast club" . I think that is what it is called. :hysterical:

I was looking at your car in your earlier post today and I took notice that the color was taking on a very cool shade of light purple. I bet that is one of those colors that has about 5 different looks to it depending on the light. Thats neet. I like the detail work behind the rim with the mustang writing. It's those little things that do the trick. Nice ride forsure. B)

Thanks fella's I've been working hard and spending alot but still not done. THe brakes are a sticker from xenomod.com I think. Yes I'm planning stripes and tint this month, wish me luck.

The color is awesome as well, I hope they don't stop making it as I've read else where.

rmays06 - sharp looking Mustang you have there. Proof positive that the 2005-2007 V6 Mustangs are finally "base" Mustangs to be proud of! I owned a '75 Mach 1 with the 2.8L V6, and have owned an '88 Mustang LX with the 2.3L I4, which both blew chunks. The 4.0L SOHC V6 is a decent performer, the Pony Pkg gives you decent handling, and the new body style brings it all together! Thanks for sharing pics of your nice Mustang!

Thanks guys,

@50B I love the V6 even thou I get some guff at having less than an V8 it is a great car, finally they did a Mustang without an 8 decent. Glad I bought it. More power would be nice but doesn't everybody want more power?

@Shelby I really like the MGW part but the suck as far as customer service it was supposed to be chrome and they sent bullit, when I told them they asked me to pay to send the mistake back and then wanted me to pay for the new part shipping and I ordered a center consel 12V plug and they charged $9 shipping for a $24 part and sent in a normal envelope....GO figure.

@ GT500E try this hes a great guy and great customer servicehttp://www.xenonmods.com/

Archived