TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For those who missed SuperCars Exposed and the Super Snake segment.........

Robert M

I found the schedule. It looks like Jan. 5 at 8pm is the next time this particular episode will be shown on Speed. The 725h.p. Super Snake is shown and talked about by Tanner Foust, and Enis is interviewed with his Grabber Orange SS convert. It is nice that the Super Snake gets public awareness on a show like SuperCars Exposed. I also saw a commercial yesterday with Mr. Shelby promoting Z-Max. A "700h.p." Super Snake was mentioned, and shown in that commercial. :happy feet:

Robert

I found the schedule. It looks like Jan. 5 at 8pm is the next time this particular episode will be shown on Speed. The 725h.p. Super Snake is shown and talked about by Tanner Foust, and Enis is interviewed with his Grabber Orange SS convert. It is nice that the Super Snake gets public awareness on a show like SuperCars Exposed. I also saw a commercial yesterday with Mr. Shelby promoting Z-Max. A "700h.p." Super Snake was mentioned, and shown in that commercial. :happy feet:

Robert

Looks like a Super Snake will be on the show Bull Run too.... Speed Channel too..... Somebody from IL

Robert

Thank's I'll try to catch it on speed.

Can someone tape it and post it on team shelby for all of us member to see?

Saw it last night and it was COOL!!! :happy feet:

After watching the segment, I sent a PM to Enis and he wrote back to me today. He said that it was very fun. Wish I was Tanner so I could have met him and be on T.V. as well as driving the Snake. :hysterical:

Anyone hear about some new car show Tanner is going to be hosting on NBC this year?

Ken

Anyone hear about some new car show Tanner is going to be hosting on NBC this year?

Ken

Yes, and as far as I know, the show was canned before it even aired. It was the U.S. verison of Top Gear. Adam Corolla was the other co-host, and I forgot who the 3rd guy is/was.

From what I heard, pilot show was an absolute stinker.

Yes, and as far as I know, the show was canned before it even aired. It was the U.S. verison of Top Gear. Adam Corolla was the other co-host, and I forgot who the 3rd guy is/was.

That's a shame the UK version is one of my favorite shows, but it only works as well as it does because of the chemistry between the hosts. Someone told me last year the BBC made something like £10 mill out of top gear syndications.

It's supposed to replace Knight Rider when it goes off the air.

Archived