TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Mid America / Shelby Nationals

jcthorne

Who is signed up for the 2009 Mid Americal / Shelby Nationals in Tulsa? The Southern Hills Marriott is already full and slots for open track sessions are running very low. You need to get signed up now.

As usual for my wife and I, we will be attending in our motor home staying at Hallet Wed thru Friday and then at the Marriot RV parking area. If anyone else is going in an RV and would like to coordinate/meet up, please let me know. We could even share a garage space at Hallet.

One other item of note that is different this year is that the car show is $25 additional and is NOT included in your participant fee like in prior years. Just letting you know so you do not have to register twice at the online store.

Anyway, we will be there for open track on Thursday and at the Sunday car show, will participate in other events like the cruise etc.

Who else is going? What does Team Shelby have planned for this year's event?

Who is signed up for the 2009 Mid Americal / Shelby Nationals in Tulsa? The Southern Hills Marriott is already full and slots for open track sessions are running very low. You need to get signed up now.

As usual for my wife and I, we will be attending in our motor home staying at Hallet Wed thru Friday and then at the Marriot RV parking area. If anyone else is going in an RV and would like to coordinate/meet up, please let me know. We could even share a garage space at Hallet.

One other item of note that is different this year is that the car show is $25 additional and is NOT included in your participant fee like in prior years. Just letting you know so you do not have to register twice at the online store.

Anyway, we will be there for open track on Thursday and at the Sunday car show, will participate in other events like the cruise etc.

Who else is going? What does Team Shelby have planned for this year's event?

I'm already registered, but I'm not doing any of the track sessons - just the show and other social events. We already have a thread on this meet in the Events forum and it has a few more responses.

Matt

I've got my reservation at the Hotel and I need to register for everything else. Do we get any perks for being paid members here?

They told me they weren't taking reservations until after Jan 1!

I am attending and doing Hallett every day. Hopefully I won't break my car this time.

I am going and taking my whole family all nine of us. But there is no room at the Inn so we are staying at a new Town Place Suites, by Marriot about ten mile away. I am looking forward to this time and to meet new people. Tulsa is my home but I live in Alabama. :happy feet:

Archived