TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southeast Virginia Team Shelby Meet and Greet

Dig-It

The weather looks like it should be sunny and just a tad cool next weekend. Anyone up for a get together? I'm thinking lunch at Joe's Crab Shack in Hampton, VA next Saturday January 3rd at 12:30. Family members are definitely invited. Any takers?

Joe's Crab Shack

Please post here or send me a PM by Tuesday evening (December 30th) if you're interested so that I can request the appropriate amount of seating.

The weather looks like it should be sunny and just a tad cool next weekend. Anyone up for a get together? I'm thinking lunch at Joe's Crab Shack in Hampton, VA next Saturday January 3rd at 12:30. Family members are definitely invited. Any takers?

Joe's Crab Shack

Please post here or send me a PM by Tuesday evening (December 30th) if you're interested so that I can request the appropriate amount of seating.

Well, I just made it home in a little over three hours which included a bathroom break, stopped for gas and a car wash once I was close to home. The sun was brutal on the way home until it set, all and all it was a fun trip.

Thanks Kevin for putting this together and for the hospitality. I hope we have more of these get togethers throughout the year.

That's funny, we just made it home too. :nonono:

Had to stop at Bass Pro and 3 bead stores. :nonono:

Always nice getting together w/ other Stang enthusiast.

Thanks, Kevin.

I guess that's what happens when your wife comes along..... :hysterical:

J/K :baby:

I'm stealing your pics. :ninja: and posting them elsewhere. :hysterical:

I'm fine with that... I was going to post them THERE too.

I so glad that Kim doesn't read these forums or I would have a shoe planted square in my azz for my last post... :speedie:

Well, I just made it home in a little over three hours which included a bathroom break, stopped for gas and a car wash once I was close to home. The sun was brutal on the way home until it set, all and all it was a fun trip.

Thanks Kevin for putting this together and for the hospitality. I hope we have more of these get togethers throughout the year.

No prob. It was great to see you and everyone else that showed up. We should do this more often!

Archived