TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Michigan Food Bank - NicheLineBuilders.com

Fordie

Just before Christmas I chatted with Matt & Tom about the great work they do at Ford's Rome Niche Line, during the day assembling our GT500 engines and in their personal time the team is fund raising for Michigan Food Bank.

Our discussion really reminded me just how blessed we are, as we sat enjoying our Christmas meal we decided to share a little of what we take for granted by sending a donation to help with this very worthy cause.

Hopefully some of our TeamShelby friends will add to the cause too, read more at www.nichelinebuilders.com

Dave & Donna

Just before Christmas I chatted with Matt & Tom about the great work they do at Ford's Rome Niche Line, during the day assembling our GT500 engines and in their personal time the team is fund raising for Michigan Food Bank.

Our discussion really reminded me just how blessed we are, as we sat enjoying our Christmas meal we decided to share a little of what we take for granted by sending a donation to help with this very worthy cause.

Hopefully some of our TeamShelby friends will add to the cause too, read more at www.nichelinebuilders.com

Dave & Donna

Dave and Donna,

Thank you for the kind words.

We are truly blessed and this is our way of giving back.

The little things we do today can have a great impact in someone's life tomorrow.

Matt Thomas

Romeo Engine Niche Line

Archived