TEAM SHELBY FORUM

725 SS pinion angle vs. 605 ?

Joker45

I know alot has been discussed on the subject of pinion angle and new one piece drive shafts.

Here's my question, I know that the 725 package has a one piece drive shaft and the 605 package does not. I'm getting ready to put a one piece in my 605 SS and wanted to know if anyone has put a one piece on their 605 package? If so did you swap out your upper control arm for an adjustable unit and what did you set the pinion angle at means it's now lowered vs. the stock height?

The 725 package does not have an adjustable upper as far as I remember so I'm wondering if it's pretty much dead on once lowered.

I know alot has been discussed on the subject of pinion angle and new one piece drive shafts.

Here's my question, I know that the 725 package has a one piece drive shaft and the 605 package does not. I'm getting ready to put a one piece in my 605 SS and wanted to know if anyone has put a one piece on their 605 package? If so did you swap out your upper control arm for an adjustable unit and what did you set the pinion angle at means it's now lowered vs. the stock height?

The 725 package does not have an adjustable upper as far as I remember so I'm wondering if it's pretty much dead on once lowered.

try sending Bud a pm, he can tell you for sure

I have asked this before, got no answers.

I don't know of any SS or 40th or any Shelby coming with an adjustable UCA.

I know that SAI makes one and it may not even be available soon but I believe it is just an aftermarket part they will sell and does not come standard on any of there cars. I really don't think pinion angle is an issue like everyone made it out to be.

I to want to put the dynotech one piece in my car like the 725 SS

I figure if its good enough for the 725 horse SS, it is good enough for me!

Archived