TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Orlando-area Ford dealers?

Hello, all...

Sitting in a hotel in Savannah, GA with my Shelby safely under a bright light in the parking lot. I'll be right at about 5K miles when I get down to Orlando, so I'd like to get the oil changed while I'm down here. Can anyone recommend a good Ford dealer with a service department that's familiar with GT500s?

Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Hello, all...

Sitting in a hotel in Savannah, GA with my Shelby safely under a bright light in the parking lot. I'll be right at about 5K miles when I get down to Orlando, so I'd like to get the oil changed while I'm down here. Can anyone recommend a good Ford dealer with a service department that's familiar with GT500s?

Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

MULLINAX FORD OF CENTRAL FLORIDA

1551 East Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703

Call Us Now: (888) 808-6344

I purchased both my GT500 and GT500KR from them they have a great service Dept and will treat your GT500 right.

In the end, Mullinax Ford is an excellent recommendation - I would highly endorse them as well!

Once they fully understood it was a GT500 (and not your regular Mustang), they put 6.5 quarts of the 5W-50 (to the B-spec, interestingly enough!) and even gave me the 1/2 quart left over! THAT's the mark of a good dealership! You paid for it - you should keep it! They also rotated my tires correctly (i.e., didn't put one of the wider rears on the front). All in all, took less than an hour, and the price was reasonable (all except the insanely high price of the oil, but that's not unique to the dealer).

I'd highly recommend Mullinax if you have a GT500. Oh, and they have a Vista Blue/White stripe GT500 and a Silver/Blue Stripe GT500KR, both at MSRP.

Archived