TEAM SHELBY FORUM

F/S: NASCAR Vegas Weekend tickets

ShelbyPilot

It pains me to do this but in the midst of a home remodel I can't justify the cost to attend the race, hotel and those other Vegas activities. So, I offer my Vegas NASCAR weekend package for sale.

Two tickets for Friday Qualify, Saturday's Nationwide Sam's Town 300, and Sunday's Shelby Super Snake 427. Also a preferred parking pass for the weekend. The seats are in the turn four Earnhardt Terrace. Section ET301, Row 73, Seats 1 & 2. The seats are high enough to have unobstructed view of the whole track and are across from the entrance to pit road.

The face values for two seats are:

Friday: $0

Saturday: $162

Sunday: $352

Parking: $40

I'll accept $500 for the whole weekend package.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Chris

It pains me to do this but in the midst of a home remodel I can't justify the cost to attend the race, hotel and those other Vegas activities. So, I offer my Vegas NASCAR weekend package for sale.

Two tickets for Friday Qualify, Saturday's Nationwide Sam's Town 300, and Sunday's Shelby Super Snake 427. Also a preferred parking pass for the weekend. The seats are in the turn four Earnhardt Terrace. Section ET301, Row 73, Seats 1 & 2. The seats are high enough to have unobstructed view of the whole track and are across from the entrance to pit road.

The face values for two seats are:

Friday: $0

Saturday: $162

Sunday: $352

Parking: $40

I'll accept $500 for the whole weekend package.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Chris

I forwarded the link to a TS member who was thinking about coming out for the race.

Good Luck, I hope it works out for both

MM

• 2 weeks later...

Archived