TEAM SHELBY FORUM

APB out for shoplifting thief in Utah

I know that times are tough, but blatent shoplifting on Christmas Day? What has this world come to?

post-4213-1230364663.gif Caught on surveillance tape, unbelieveable! post-4213-1230364663.gif

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5161818

post-4213-1230364663.gif

:lurk:

Jeez, is it just me or does the dog in your picture look like Hitler? I swear if you were to put a Hitler style mustache on it along with that wig, you would have a spitting image of a K9 Hitler.

Or maybe I just need to get more sleep... :baby:

It shows what this world is coming too. I'm sure his parents we're out running around all the time, neglected him and didn't teach him correctly. :hysterical:

Smart freaking dog! I'd like to have him around here if it wasn't for my neighbors chickens...

"You know you're a redneck when....." :lurk:

Living just south of Salt Lake City, I saw the video on our news. I wonder if the huskie is in a gang with that seagull robbing the convenience store that was on the news last year? We have lots of gulls here, too. :hysterical:

I had two huskies over the years and they both were very sharp. They were great dogs. I wouldn't put it past either one to go "shopping". Now I have a black lab that my daughter's apartment wouldn't let her keep after she snuck him in. Go figure. :headscratch:

The lab is the perpetual 5 year old kid. He is always in to something but the most loyal dog I have ever owned. He surprises me sometimes.

I live on a fairway of a golf course and get hundreds of golf balls in my yard each season. Once when I was mowing my back yard, I picked up a golf ball and threw it out of my way into the row I just mowed. My pass took me around the corner in to my side yard. When I came back around, there was another ball next to the one I threw. I made another pass and found yet another ball perfectly in line with the others. I went around the corner and stopped. I saw my lab finding balls in the bushes and lining them up. He also knows the difference between golfers, joggers and people walking the course for exercise. He never barks at the golfers, probably because the regulars and grounds keepers know him and feed him treats thru the fence. He's got the sad face/ droopy ear look down pat.

Archived