TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Car Cover

th_c5.jpg

th_c4.jpg

th_c3.jpg

th_c2.jpg

th_c1.jpg

This is something I would have never bought myself because I'm too cheap, I always figured the 50.00 cover was good enough. My lovely wife and my kids all chipped in and got this for me for X-mas :cry: I guess I did raise them all right :cry: Anyway this thing is great, it's so soft and huggs my car glove, I'm really happy with it, I asked the wife if we could replace the bed quilt with this but she thought it would look better on the car, I have to agree it looks better there.

Which model is that, lightweight indoor I assume?

Yup, the indoor model, it's way too nice to go outside, unless it's really nice out :hysterical:

Is it made out of the same material as the car covers that were an option on the GT500s?

I believe so. The outside is satin and the inside is a felt material.

Congratulations, your wife and kids are a pretty smart bunch and damn nice !

I love mine, had to get it right away cause we have 3 cats ....and they love to walk on cars.

web.jpg

Merry Christmas

Andrew

We have three cats too! We try to keep them out of the garage but sometimes they sneak in and...........crawl on top of the cars, but as much as I like this cover I don't want them walking on that either. :hysterical:

We have three cats too! We try to keep them out of the garage but sometimes they sneak in and...........crawl on top of the cars, but as much as I like this cover I don't want them walking on that either. :hysterical:

One night one of them actually throw up on it and the car was just fine ! My wife loves the cats as much as I love the Shelby so this was a great compromise and paint saver.

Andrew

Brandi bought me one for my birthday. Looks great on the car!

MM

Picture181.jpg

That is really sharp looking!

Archived