TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Year's Eve!

Hey there,

Going to a party with my wife to a friend of hers house (2nd year we have gone there). Its nice and close to home - so no freeway's :) Good group of people - with drinking of course :) WONT drive after the drinks though - either my wife or I will drink soft drinks so that one of us can be sober on the roads :)

As for resolutions - HOPE to lose a TON of weight this year (have tried this before - and failed). Want to get healthy for myself, my wife and my kids.

Going to be getting my business rolling in 2009 for sure (hopefully early 2009) - Farmers Insurance Agency. Will be doing home, auto, life, business, workwers comp, etc. Hopefully 2009 will be a FANTASTIC year for me - because the last 5 have been far from that.

Wishing EVERYONE here a fantastic and safe New Years :)

Page

I consider myself a professional :beerchug: :party: :tequila: so we stay home and let the amatures :tequila: :barf: have at it unless a neightbor invites us over where we can walk :party2: :happy feet:

Friday night we are going to a Foreigner concert in Wendover, NV. :rockon::rockon: While they no longer have Lou Grahm as lead singer, his replacement. Kelly something, is really right on. We saw them 2 years ago and can't wait to go again.

Lets hope we all have a happy and better new year..........

ERIK

07SGT2940

Well, I'll be driving. Got to make a road trip to california :boring: Have to be there Friday morning so, I'll be on the road as of the 30th.

I'm not much of a partier anymore, my kids are grown and moved out and my wife is on a 3 month vacation to Okinawa, Japan :happy feet:

So, I just keep on working!!!!

Working in the ED....yeah, I'll be ready for the fireworks accidents and the sad accidents caused by drinking and driving so please folks be safe out there and please no shooting guns in the air, yes we had a few incidents of such nature in the past. This year I had to work on Christmas day and New years eve but I can't complain my boss really worked with me on my school schedule so hey sometimes you have to suck it up and go on. Please have drink for me and have a blast a the parties.....Happy new year to all of you TS!!!!

HapNewYrHat.gif

:beerchug: :party: PARTY AT RUFFER'S PLACE!!!!!!, I'm not leavin till I'm :barf:

I lived about 45 minutes from NYC for 25 years. I spent a lot of time enjoying the City's offerings.

But I never - ever - had any interest in Time's Square on New Year's Eve! :happy feet:

I've lived about 40 minutes from NYS my whole life and have yet to see the ball drop in Times Square. Who knows, maybe this will be the year.

I've lived about 40 minutes from NYS my whole life and have yet to see the ball drop in Times Square. Who knows, maybe this will be the year.

I've never understood the logic. If we're in New Orleans or Miami - yes! :happy feet:

Look - the Ball is dropping! :doh:

Working in the ED....yeah, I'll be ready for the fireworks accidents and the sad accidents caused by drinking and driving so please folks be safe out there and please no shooting guns in the air, yes we had a few incidents of such nature in the past. This year I had to work on Christmas day and New years eve but I can't complain my boss really worked with me on my school schedule so hey sometimes you have to suck it up and go on. Please have drink for me and have a blast a the parties.....Happy new year to all of you TS!!!!

HapNewYrHat.gif

Let's hope you're not very busy New Years Eve. My brother was an EMT and Fire Chief in the town I grew up in so I know your fears.

Here's to you :beerchug: :grouphug:

Going to a hotel party is a blast.... :dance: house parties can be a bore...:boring: and so is watching the ball fall especially by yourself... :cry:

And as far as New Year's Resolutions they never work.......... :lastyear:

I heard on the news this morning that we will have one more second of 2008 before 2009 begins so what will you all be doing to take advantage of that one second???? :spiteful:

Is it Spring yet???? :lurk:

Archived