TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$93,999 2008 GT500!!!

skeet

It's probably a KR500.

Your are right, I called and spoke to a sales person time, not a receptionist and he said it is a KR. You would think that they would list it as such on their website. They may be missing a sale by listing it as a GT500. All of the specs in their listing are for a GT500. Isn't $93,999 still a bit high for a KR?

Your are right, I called and spoke to a sales person time, not a receptionist and he said it is a KR. You would think that they would list it as such on their website. They may be missing a sale by listing it as a GT500. All of the specs in their listing are for a GT500. Isn't $93,999 still a bit high for a KR?

They want $109,000 for one down in Jacksonville. They have cut the price 3 times. I wouldn't pay over about 65K for one.

They want $109,000 for one down in Jacksonville. They have cut the price 3 times. I wouldn't pay over about 65K for one.

If I had that kind of money I would get a new GT500 and have it Super Snaked. I suppose the limited production of the KR is driving up the price and people are buying it for an investment.

Archived