TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's freakin lightening and thundering here

Fort Wayne. My wife is from Highland and some of her family still lives in Crown Point. I have a good buddy that lives in St. John, (Greg Aloia) I graduated from Crete Monee which is just over the line in Indiana. How's the weather there today?

What part of Indiana do you live?

Fort Wayne. My wife is from Highland and some of her family still lives in Crown Point. I have a good buddy that lives in St. John, (Greg Aloia) I graduated from Crete Monee which is just over the line in Indiana. How's the weather there today?

The weather here SUCKS!

We had 2 ice storms in the last week and sub zero wind chills, Everything here is covered in ice.

Tomorrows forecast is the upper 50's and thunder storms.

Merry :censored: ing Christmas. We hads a double whammy yesterday. I got up and took 2 hours to snow blow my driveway and it's 3' drift from our southern storm. I had to do it all over mid afternoon. Last night we got our northwestern storm from Portlamd and Seattle, complete with 50+ mph winds, lightning, and thunder snow. Thanks guys. I ended up with 18+" of new snow on top of last weekends 10" by this morning between the two storms

I grew up in NJ with the ice storms. You can keep those. At least you can walk and drive in snow.

Merry :censored: ing Christmas. We hads a double whammy yesterday. I got up and took 2 hours to snow blow my driveway and it's 3' drift from our southern storm. I had to do it all over mid afternoon. Last night we got our northwestern storm from Portlamd and Seattle, complete with 50+ mph winds, lightning, and thunder snow. Thanks guys. I ended up with 18+" of new snow on top of last weekends 10" by this morning between the two storms

I grew up in NJ with the ice storms. You can keep those. At least you can walk and drive in snow.

Yikes! You have my sympathy, bro. I served 25 years in CT before bailing out! 10-4 on the ice. :lurk:

Hey Alan, we're neighbors! I live in Schererville. Were you out on the roads this morning? What a treacherous undertaking! Streets were solid ice. I've never seen it this bad.

Hi Neighbor,

Yes I was out on the roads this morning (I attempted to go to work) I ended up going back home, I couldn't keep my 4x4 pickup on the road, they were all solid ice. If we survive this winter lets hook up in the Spring for a cruise.

Archived