TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hurry up and turn on SPEED!

Evil95GT

The last segment had a preview of the guy trying to get his Shelby signed. It should be on like any minute! :cheerleader:

How cool was that?!?!? The Shooting Cars guy made a donation to the Shelby Heart Fund, got his visor signed, and got a pic taken with Carroll! Most importantly, he got a HUG from the man himself! Wow........I'm totally green with envy right now.

Seriously, I *must* meet Mr. Shelby. It's a goal.........it's just something the husband and I need to do. Like many other Shelby enthusiasts, we even named our youngest daughter after him. He signed her birth announcement, but I think it would be AWESOME if she could actually meet him right along with us. She even picks out the Shelby chili in the store, because it has *her* name on it. LOL

Seriously, I *must* meet Mr. Shelby. It's a goal.........it's just something the husband and I need to do. Like many other Shelby enthusiasts, we even named our youngest daughter after him. He signed her birth announcement, but I think it would be AWESOME if she could actually meet him right along with us. She even picks out the Shelby chili in the store, because it has *her* name on it. LOL

Tell me about it! I gotta meet the man too. My wife is actually related to him. Carroll is my wife's grandfather's cousin. How cool is that?!?!

The last segment had a preview of the guy trying to get his Shelby signed. It should be on like any minute! :cheerleader:

How cool was that?!?!? The Shooting Cars guy made a donation to the Shelby Heart Fund, got his visor signed, and got a pic taken with Carroll! Most importantly, he got a HUG from the man himself! Wow........I'm totally green with envy right now.

I have been lucky enough through the years to sit & talk with Carroll & even in his 80`s he is very sharp & quite knowledgeable about cars & racing.You can`t meet a nicer person & he even takes time to talk to the children. Youl certainly willbe impressed with him .

Tell me about it! I gotta meet the man too. My wife is actually related to him. Carroll is my wife's grandfather's cousin. How cool is that?!?!

Reminds me of a country song titled....."I'm my own dad's grandpa" :fan:

You know what happens when you play a country song backwards? The guy gets back is wife, his job, and his car. :hysterical:

Isn't there also a country song called "She got the goldmine, and I got the shaft" :shrug:

Dave

Archived