TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas and kids

So my 4 year old grand daughter comes running into the room to announce that Santa brought some presents and he ate the cookies she made for him. After I get her to calm down a little I talk her into sitting down with me for awhile until her little brother wakes up then we can all look at the presents together.

While I got her to sit for awhile her brain and mouth are at WOT. Then she pauses for a bit and says Papa how did Santa get all that stuff in here? cause we don't have a chimney.

I better go make some coffee to think about this one.

Any of you guys have a good answer to give her?

Merry Christmas Everyone

David

Guest markham51
So my 4 year old grand daughter comes running into the room to announce that Santa brought some presents and he ate the cookies she made for him. After I get her to calm down a little I talk her into sitting down with me for awhile until her little brother wakes up then we can all look at the presents together.

While I got her to sit for awhile her brain and mouth are at WOT. Then she pauses for a bit and says Papa how did Santa get all that stuff in here? cause we don't have a chimney.

I better go make some coffee to think about this one.

Any of you guys have a good answer to give her?

Merry Christmas Everyone

David

Not everybody has a chimney. Daddy leaves Santa a key in a special spot every year!

The movie, Santa Claus with Tim Allen had the same question.

But when santa arrives on the roof, a chimney and fireplace magically appear so he can come down the chimney into every house!!

And thats the answer tp that.

Get the movie and prove it!!!

Archived