TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson 11-18 Jan, 2009

I'll be there probably Wed or Thu thru Sun. Is anyone else interested in trying to get together?

List here and then we can decide where/when.

I'm not the best cruise director and haven't been to that part of the Valley for more years than I care to remember so if anyone has suggestions list them here.

Also, where's a good place to stay?

I'll be there in the early part of the week. Don't know where we are staying yet. From what I recall there aren't any motels real close to the fairgrounds where BJ holds the event.

Anybody made any reservations yet? If so post the name of the place.

Steve

I'll be there probably Wed or Thu thru Sun. Is anyone else interested in trying to get together?

List here and then we can decide where/when.

I'm not the best cruise director and haven't been to that part of the Valley for more years than I care to remember so if anyone has suggestions list them here.

no, but we will be watching Tony. :happy feet:

Started researching places to stay this afternoon. Too many choices but wondering where others might be - makes it easier to do a little entertaining.

I'm not sure what the dress code is but I'll probably be wearing jeans and t-shirts during the days before Sunday. I'm told I can wander at will and take lots of pictures of the really cool cars.

Archived