TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Merry Christmas!

thewheelman

It's just past midnight in KY and my sons and their wives have been sitting around telling their favorite/most memorial Christmas stories. They turned in after an evening of laughter about putting on GI Joe & Transformer decals and making sure the batteries WERE included. Tomorrow is our family Christmas time, so my wife and I filled their stockings with treats and put out the gifts, and made them promise not to sneak a peek. Sure is good to have them all home. Sure is good to know, too, that if Santa needs to make a last minute run, he's got 500 horses, not 9 reindeer to get him down to wallyworld and back swiftly!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the Forum.

I am thankful that we have such a great place to share our thoughts on these great Shelby's. Sometimes you get caught up in the little issues we have with them, but they sure do bring pleasure to our lives. We are fortunate to be able to own and drive a Ford Mustang. I've been blessed over the years with many Mustangs that I've bought, enjoyed and eventually sold.

Below is a photo of own of my Mustang keepers, a silver 70 Boss 302. This is from the Christmas I bought the car almost 10 years ago. Still as in love with the car as the day I got it. And I intend to keep my '08 Shelby as well for many years to come.

Happy Holidays all !

70Boss.jpg

Merry Christmas and God Bless everyone. I wanted to also say a special THANK YOU to all the troops currently deployed protecting the freedoms I enjoy everyday. God Bless each and everyone one of you and thank you.

Couldn't agree more! Merry Christmas everyone.

Archived