TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR Take Off Snake Ornaments

Staff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can refund the shipping later if you buy two or more it would be only 1.95 extra shipping for the second order, however until we get the new store the old system does not do shipping discounts yet so I would refund the difference after the holiday.

These will not ship before the holiday.

Sharon

I can refund the shipping later if you buy two or more it would be only 1.95 extra shipping for the second order, however until we get the new store the old system does not do shipping discounts yet so I would refund the difference after the holiday.

Sharon

Sharon, will they be available at CS86? If so I would like to get one when I arrive.

Sharon

Very cool item, ordered 3 of them.

Lots of friends who would love one of these.

Any chance getting some or all without the holes drilled into them?

I can refund the shipping later if you buy two or more it would be only 1.95 extra shipping

Thanks Sharon,

Miss Donna has _every_ kind of tree ornament except a genuine Shelby Snake - I think that Santa is going to be good to me this year so I'd better get in the good book for next Christmas... :)

Hope you & the team all have a great Christmas, see y'all next year.

Cheers, Dave M.

This is a cool idea! Probably the closest I will get to a Shelby for quite a few years (not counting my diecast lol), so I just ordered one.

Be careful with that diecast collection, they can really get out of hand.

I know someone up here that has well over 700 large diecast cars.

He has enough money tied up in them that he could have payed for a new GT500.

No contest for me, I would rather have the real thing myself.

Much more fun to drive and doesn't fill up a good portion of your house :)

The sad part is that he has an original 68 GT350 sitting in a garage that needs restoration, but he spends all his spare cash on the ever growing diecast collection.

Hopefully one day he will see the light and work on restoring his car.

He says he will never part with it though, so at least he has that part right.

Although then again, he could probably trade his original GT350 for a new GT500 .......

Happy Holidays Everyone!

oldcar.JPG

oldcar.JPG

Wow nice collection , I take it you have one room just for your die-casts.

Yeah, I have a small office that i finished in the basement. 3 walls are dedicated to 1/18 die-cast and as of now, I have close to 300 out on display. Also not pictured are (4) 1/18 scale planes hanging from the ceiling. I need more planes....lol

I'll need to take some updated pics and post them.

btw, I have a friend who blows my room away. As a matter of fact, his was featured on a show called "Look what I did" on "Home & Garden" TV.

He has a 1/32 slot car track that retracts from the ceiling when it's time to race. He has well over 500 1/18 scale diecast cars out on display in that room. It's like being in a huge toy store.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one at the end of last month, and my order went thru. But an email I sent to the address listed in the paypal window got bounced back to me. I've haven't heard from anyone, did my order get shipped yet? I hate to use this thread to ask such a question, but my emails are all getting bounced back! :)

Oh, BTW, I'm new to the site. I have a couple of mustangs, 67 S-code (390 FE) fastback, and '70 Mach1 M-code with a T5. I'm working on a Shelby still!! :D

I ordered one at the end of last month, and my order went thru. But an email I sent to the address listed in the paypal window got bounced back to me. I've haven't heard from anyone, did my order get shipped yet? I hate to use this thread to ask such a question, but my emails are all getting bounced back! :)

Oh, BTW, I'm new to the site. I have a couple of mustangs, 67 S-code (390 FE) fastback, and '70 Mach1 M-code with a T5. I'm working on a Shelby still!! :D

I also ordered and paid for via paypal the GT500 takeoff ornament. My Emails to paypal@teamshelby.com are also NOT going thru and get bounced back. I just filed a resolution with Payapl to figure out what is going on. Hopefully Team Shelby will reply. I also emailed Sharon at Team Shelby.

I also ordered and paid for via paypal the GT500 takeoff ornament. My Emails to paypal@teamshelby.com are also NOT going thru and get bounced back. I just filed a resolution with Payapl to figure out what is going on. Hopefully Team Shelby will reply. I also emailed Sharon at Team Shelby.

Cool, I'm glad I'm not the only one. If you could, please email me with any info you get on this. I'll also file something with Paypal to CMA. Thanks bro.

jpeavy@deltad.com

Archived