TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS Stripes

500 Blue

I am looking at buying a GT 500 Vista Blue. Putting some Alcoa wheels and buying the SS hood. Make kinda of a SS clone.

So my question is where can I get the SS stripe package at. Does Shelby not sell them? Any help or direction on this would help.

Thanks in advance.

What color stripes are you thinking of going with?

I want to go with Flat Black Stripes. This is the sexiest car I have ever seen and since I won't be able to afford one for the next 10 years. I'm leaning towards making something similar with a Vista Blue GT500.

If I can get the rims and the Hood and the stripe package I think It would be a unique Shelby with a great look. Not looking at buying a GT 500 for an investment but rather an enjoyment. I'm thinking about order all these parts about the same time I pick up my car so I can get this done quickly.

Your opinions are welcomed. Thanks!

1_vista-blue-super-snake.jpg

I hate to do anything as a clone, but I will not be able to have the real thing for many many years. I have a few questions.

1. Are the stripes sizes a: 12" Main Stripe With .5" Space & .5" Pinstripe On Both Sides Of Main stripe?

2. Is it wrong do to a clone from a Vista Blue GT500. As I said I will start with the SS Hood and stripes + Alcoas, and I will add parts as I go. I just think the Blue/Black combo is a awesome look.

Thanks!

its ur car, do whatever u want to it.

I want to add all the stuff u want to a Black GT500 and add the double black stripes, I dont care if ppl would call me a KR Clone or possibly a Knight Rider clone. Its ur car, shouldnt care what ppl think because its not their car.

Archived