TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone apply for Bullrun Reality?

ShelbyEra08

Some of yall might know Bullrun, a cross country race, but 2 years ago they did a reality show for Spike, but were having problems with Spike so they moved to Speed and season 2 will air on Feb 19th, at 10PM est.

I was going to apply with a GT500 for season 3, but i heard from someone on the show that a White SuperSnake has made the show, if any of you apply and get in? I know u probably cant tell us much, just curious if u are a part of the TeamShelby family.

Here is a trailer for the show

Edit- This new trailer has some screen time for the SuperSnake

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Bullrun...ED-4_312814.htm

Also the Bullrun/Shelby GT will be used on the show, i think it would be used how to do the challenges

921931_article_img_large1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Some of yall might know Bullrun, a cross country race, but 2 years ago they did a reality show for Spike, but were having problems with Spike so they moved to Speed and season 2 will air on Feb 9th, i do believe.

I was going to apply with a GT500 for season 3, but i heard from someone on the show that a White SuperSnake has made the show, if any of you apply and get in? I know u probably cant tell us much, just curious if u are a part of the TeamShelby family.

Here is a trailer for the show

I was just wondering about this myself. I watched the first season and thought it was a great show. Now that there is a Super Snake in the lineup I can't wait. Soooo, is it anyone from here? I know there is a gag order on show specifics, but you can say that you participated.

On another note...I saw what happened to some of the cars on last years show and there is no freakin way that I would enter my Shelby in something like that.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

You mean to ask is it someone who is active and we all know? I dont think so. I havent even seen a white snake at a Shelby event, so its not one of the usual suspects.

My guess is it might be someone closer to SAI that maybe leveraged Bullrun for them to get the Terlingua event. I'd love to see Gary Patterson eat up the competition, or Vince.

Those guys made the Vegas track their little b**ch last week! Wow those guys can drive!

I remember the Illinois plate . About 6 or 8 months ago there was a 725hp White Super Snake in the Chicago area for sale. It was one of the first ones out and it seemed to me the guy was selling it because it was toooo fast

Archived