TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a week!!!!!!

I have to say this week was one of the best weeks I've ever had-Finally Graduated (Ceremony), got my new claims for a Shelby scoop replacement and the dealer was great about doing it and went out fishing today with a perfect South Florida weather and 1-2FT waves...WOW!!!!! Didn't catch mush but it was just a great day outdoors...

IMG_0055.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

GraduationRN.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

First, Congrats!

Second, It's nice to know somewhere it's sunny and warm and more importantly that your out fishing. :happy feet: Good to see I'm not the only one who is a fisherman and boat owner on this site. Boat looks pretty sweet with those twin rudes'.

:beerchug:

Right on! I just spent an hour this afternoon shoving the snow off my boat as it was looking kinda low in the water....Congrats and thanks for the pics....sometimes I wonder about the boating disease and when I saw your pictures I remembered....thanks! Nothing better than a day on the saltwater and some sun....truly.

Congrats on your accomplishment. You definately deserve youR RNR on the water. I see it's 5 o'clock Somewhere down there. Well, it's always 5 o'clock at my house, too. :party: :tequila: I have a Margaritaville party every July.

This year I'm thinking of a mid-winter bash to beat the blues and the cabin fever that sets in long about Feb. or March :happy feet:

ERIK

07SGT2940

Thank you all for the kind words, I have not been on this site for some 2 days or so...looking around for a new Edge...I've been working with MM and I must say he is pretty patient on finding cars.

My wife took the Edge for a test drive and we both fell in love with it. I knew it was a nice car when I sat in the back and the rear seats recline...I was in heaven. So for those with a Ford Edge any inputs? I'd like to get a decked out one but then again it's not my car it will be the boss lady's (wife) car so instead of going all out I'd like to keep it simple so I can spend some $$ on my SGT...LOL!!!! No but we are taking our time and looking for the right one with the right equipment. One thing my wife is on that will make or break the deal is the freaking factory tow package and have yet to find one with w factory tow package in the color and options she wants....she needs her tow package to mount our mountain bikes.

Congratulations & well done!

My son-in-law is a paramedic and plans on getting his RN while my daughter (newest Ensign in the Navy) is in flight school at Pensacola.

Maybe I will get to see a manatee when I'm visiting them. Nice picture!

That was the route I took, Paramedic and while trying to get on the list for Miami Dade Coutny (Best retirement in the state of FL) I said to myself why not Nursing? That way atleast with nursing I have mobility because as a Firefighter to get the retirement funds I'd have to stay here in Miami which I don't know if I may stay to raise kids here so we are thinking about NC.

Flight school, how awesome!!! Be sure to get her to take you close to the flight lines out there and see the aircrafts take off, it is a beautiful thing...shoot for a ride if the CO is cool about it but most are not since its a Govt. vehicle so you know how that goes.....

First, Congrats!

Second, It's nice to know somewhere it's sunny and warm and more importantly that your out fishing. :happy feet: Good to see I'm not the only one who is a fisherman and boat owner on this site. Boat looks pretty sweet with those twin rudes'.

:beerchug:

Thanks, well, as much as I like for the boat to be mine its not. It is my brother in law who is a RN and so is his wife, so together :spend: .... but being a brother in law has its perks. It is a 26ft Dusky open fisherman with 2 175 which we are having a bit of a rough time way into the water where no land is seen, so soon he going to step up to some bigger ones. Plus he trailers the damn thing from the marina to his house every time we go out and you have to have a huge truck to move it around with ease. I hope to have my own someday. We have only been fishing a couple of times but we are in the stages of learning the ropes-it's not easy as it seems on ESPN or the outdoors channel-we'd like to start trolling soon so maybe we should open a fisherman's thread right :idea: .....

Congrats on your accomplishment. You definately deserve youR RNR on the water. I see it's 5 o'clock Somewhere down there. Well, it's always 5 o'clock at my house, too. :party: :tequila: I have a Margaritaville party every July.

This year I'm thinking of a mid-winter bash to beat the blues and the cabin fever that sets in long about Feb. or March :happy feet:

ERIK

07SGT2940

Yeah my kind of bash!!!!! :happy feet:

Congratulations. I am always impressed when someone takes positive action to improve their education and thus their life. Have a wonderful career. You have chosen to do something that will guarantee you a pass past the pearly gates. Teachers, nurses, and doctors have my utmost respect. All of you "take care of us".

Congratulations. I am always impressed when someone takes positive action to improve their education and thus their life. Have a wonderful career. You have chosen to do something that will guarantee you a pass past the pearly gates. Teachers, nurses, and doctors have my utmost respect. All of you "take care of us".

Thanks, I never thought I'd be in the medical field, I've always wanted to be a airline pilot but once I served as a Navy Corpsman (medic) and did what I did I just knew that it was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life and here I am now a nurse. Glad I chose this career and it does offer flexibility and many perks.

Archived