TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Power Outlet Plugs

Cool! It even says "Shelby" AND it's billet! A double whammy!

But hey, don't stop there! Don't forget to buy it along with the light cover with "Shelby" the headrest cover with "Shelby" and the arm rest cover with "Shelby" then replace your cue ball shifter with the one that say...yes you guessed it..."Shelby"!

:banghead:

Sorry ignore my rant...pet peeve in case you can't tell!

But hey, don't stop there! Don't forget to buy it along with the light cover with "Shelby" the headrest cover with "Shelby" and the arm rest cover with "Shelby" then replace your cue ball shifter with the one that say...yes you guessed it..."Shelby"!

I agree; all of that together would be crazy!

Ooooo, I like this one! I haven't seen it before...

But I'm also considering making my own to match the Berg Cap, my steering wheel cap and my GT500 Wheel Center caps like the snake in front of my car below in my signature...A simple Black decal on a Chrome plug and a little clear coat would make it look just fine, and match everything else that I have...

I have the MGWLTD product. The one that says GT. Nice looking plug.

I once counted "Harley Davidson" about 30 times on one bike...I am with you, sparingly its cool, too much and... :doh:

I also went with the MGW Ltd. Plugs. I bought the Cobra with the black/chrome and the red/chrome eject plug.

I also got the cup holder bezel and Cobra coin tray that they offer aswell. . . . great quality and look like they belong there.

Is your glove box mounted fire extinguisher good for the track requirements? Sure looks good.

I dont know. Im not familiiar with all of the track requirements, i just wanted the piece of mind for when my friends chevy catches on fire i can protect my car. :hysterical:

Well, I just got back from visiting with my good ole graphics guy and he was able to make a smaller Berg Snake for me to fit on the Chrome Power Outlet Plug that I purchased on Ebay from PIRATEMFG.com...The Power Outlet Plug now matches my Berg Cap on the back of the car, my custom steering wheel cap that I made, and my four wheel center caps for my GT500 Wheels. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm Happy!!!

I don't know if I could con him into making any more or not, because he said it was only $0.10 in material, but the LABOR on getting all of the small stuff out was a PITA!!!!! LOL

Picture quality is not great, but hopefully you'll get the idea...I just had the black portion cut out and put it over the chrome plug then I sprayed it all with a couple of coats of clear coat to protect it...

post-19184-1230592502_thumb.jpg

Don't let the picture fool you, it looks much better in person...lighting was just screwy and I was trying to figure out my wife's new camera with no luck!!!

post-19184-1230592502_thumb.jpg

looks bad ass, Carl.

Thanks Chris! I laugh every time I think about your comment when you first saw my steering wheel cap on the Shelby Round Up for the Grand Opening of the Shelby Automotive facility...."Holy Mack! Where did you get that?" LOL

+1 On the RED EJECT button, It really attracts attention and looks cool too !!

DSC01855.jpg

07SGT4648 - It appears you have the buttons (to the left of your eject button) that go with the IUP gauge functions, but you don't appear to have the aluminum dash face overlay that comes with the Interior Upgrade Package. Did you get the IUP gauges added after delivery? If so, any issues with the install?

Thanks,

Matt

Well, I just got back from visiting with my good ole graphics guy and he was able to make a smaller Berg Snake for me to fit on the Chrome Power Outlet Plug that I purchased on Ebay from PIRATEMFG.com...The Power Outlet Plug now matches my Berg Cap on the back of the car, my custom steering wheel cap that I made, and my four wheel center caps for my GT500 Wheels. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I'm Happy!!!

I don't know if I could con him into making any more or not, because he said it was only $0.10 in material, but the LABOR on getting all of the small stuff out was a PITA!!!!! LOL

Picture quality is not great, but hopefully you'll get the idea...I just had the black portion cut out and put it over the chrome plug then I sprayed it all with a couple of coats of clear coat to protect it...

Power_Plug.jpg

Don't let the picture fool you, it looks much better in person...lighting was just screwy and I was trying to figure out my wife's new camera with no luck!!!

have the same one being made Carl, boy you work fast. looks great :drool:

Archived