TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Floor Mats & Trunk Liner

Cobra007

Has anyone found aftermarket quality plush floor mats for the GT500? I am looking for something with "Shelby", "GT500", the "cobra logo" and the like that fit perfectly including the drivers side anti-slip hook. Also do any of the all weather mat companies make a plastic form fitting trunk liner with a lip to contain spills? A great excuse to go for a drive is to head to the store for a few items but I can just see the milk sliding across the trunk and leaking (yes that would be during the high G turns). If anyone has located either of these can you post a link. I have searched the web and this site for clues but have come up empty handed. Thanks!

These are the best I've seen so far,

copy and paste.not a link

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/produc...egory=M0507MAT6

Ithink I will wait to see if something comes out that syas GT 500 on it as well as the Cobra.

Brian

I put those (late model restoration) mats in my Shelby and they look great! They are really nice quality mats. I got the red ones with the Cobra logo.

Gents,

Thanks for the replies! I did see the black mats with the cobra but the sites I visited did not state that they would fit a 2007 GT500. I wasn't sure what year mustangs floor mats were compatible sizewise (mostly the location of the anti-slip hole). It sounds like the black ones would be a good choice.

Gents,

Thanks for the replies! I did see the black mats with the cobra but the sites I visited did not state that they would fit a 2007 GT500. I wasn't sure what year mustangs floor mats were compatible sizewise (mostly the location of the anti-slip hole). It sounds like the black ones would be a good choice.

Anti-slip hole...hmmmmmm

Nope, I better not say it.

Dave

Gents,

we are doing a lot of new parts for the shelby gt500 and the mustang in general. Mats and trunk mats with Carroll's signature is one of them, we will have pitures and more info on the web after sema.

Amy

Gents,

I got a black one and it went perfectly.

we are doing a lot of new parts for the shelby gt500 and the mustang in general. Mats and trunk mats with Carroll's signature is one of them, we will have pitures and more info on the web after sema.

Amy

Thanks again Amy!!!

You're the best!!!!!!!

I wil definately be waiting for yours, hands down.

KingCobra / James.

Amy

Excellent news! I can buy myself lots of Christmas presents! :shift:

Amy

Oh Amy! I bought the LateModelRestoration mats just a couple of weeks ago. :doh: I guess I'm going to have to sell them now. I gotta have the Shelby signature mats.

I guess that teaches me to buy accessories 6 months before I have the car. :doh:

Amy

Thanks Amy B.

Heres to Shelby's Health :party::cheerleader: You are gonna get a lot of orders I think. :happy feet:

"Milk in the trunk?" Oh yeah, I can just see this now, "Honey I'm going to the store" and of course the store is on the corner but we have to go get a gallon of milk at the store which is 40mi. away.

Don't you know the rules on Road racing to the store? I thought this was common knowledge. If you abide by the rules the milk will never leak and you won't need that heavy matt in the trunk.

Everyone knows you only road race on the way to the store, the added weight of the groceries gives you a higher CG and makes the car pitch harder in the turns.

Hi Amy,

When is the SEMA show and doing you have a website to see what items are available for the GT500. Thanks

Hi Davjd, SEMA starts Tuesday and the website to look at is Shelbyautos.com

Amy

• 1 year later...
Has anyone found aftermarket quality plush floor mats for the GT500? I am looking for something with "Shelby", "GT500", the "cobra logo" and the like that fit perfectly including the drivers side anti-slip hook. Also do any of the all weather mat companies make a plastic form fitting trunk liner with a lip to contain spills? A great excuse to go for a drive is to head to the store for a few items but I can just see the milk sliding across the trunk and leaking (yes that would be during the high G turns). If anyone has located either of these can you post a link. I have searched the web and this site for clues but have come up empty handed. Thanks!

Hello Cobra,

I have the same issue that you had here. Would love some better floor mats for my 2007 GT500 pictured below. I see these from the Shelby site:

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...oor%20Mats.aspx

Did you ever find anything better at a lower price? I see that Late Model Restoration still has these:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/iwwida...51&comp=LRS

Let me know what you decided to go with.

Take care,

Jeff

gt500_01.jpg

If anyone wants the Shelby blue or red white and blue mats, but doesn't want the trunk mat (like if you have a shaker 1000 and it doesn't fit), I'll buy the trunk mat off you. Just PM me.

I think I'll get me an entire set for car shows...those look too nice to use all the time.

Or maybe we can get them to make some new ones...the left matt with Carroll and the right mat with Shelby. :happy feet:

In a vert with the top down and a downward shot, that would look awesome!

Thanks for the info Grabber. Does the orange on the Shelby floor mats match the grabber orange color of the GT500?

It's pretty close. The back of the mat has bump spikes on them to keep them from slipping. They are real thick too. The trunk mat fits like a glove. No slop.

MatsShelby009.jpg

There is more info on this thread about the matts

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...ic=7194&hl=

It's pretty close. The back of the mat has bump spikes on them to keep them from slipping. They are real thick too. The trunk mat fits like a glove. No slop.

Thank you for the info and photos. Does the driver's side mat come with the pin hole to hold it in place also?

Archived