TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Holidays from Team Shelby Afghan Chapter

Lambo,

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your service. I could have caught MOW or been close in RWHP. Quantum put a smaller pulley and tune on by mistake and put the stock SS back on for me. I'll leave the 700 plus to you young guys. Look forward to seeing you again.

Don

Happy Holidays guys. Get home safe.

Thanks for the warm wishes. It was great running into Jim way over here. He's a great guy.

I love the grille on your car. I have been planning the same thing for mine. I plan to get Quantum Performance to install mine for me. They will be installing a GT500 spoiler on it. That should be done before I get home at the end of February. I'm sure looking forward to driving it for the first time. Take care and Happy Holidays.

Rob C.

07SGT0332

Happy Holidays from Iraq. This is my 2nd Christmas away from home, in the same tour I should say. I have had lot's of Christmases away from home being in the military for 22 years but never 2 back to back on the same deployment. Fortunately we will be going home VERY SOON. I hope your guys' Christmas is Merry and your guys' tour is safe, successful, and goes by QUICKLY for you. My tour has dragged on for an eternity, probably because I have a new Shelby GT sitting at home wanting to be driven. :)

:happy feet: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU. :happy feet:

It is because of you and your brothers and sisters out there that we live in a great country where can have a Team Shelby and celebrate the Holidays. :salute::salute:

Be safe and keep your heads down.

ERIK

07SGT2940

Happy Holidays from Iraq. This is my 2nd Christmas away from home, in the same tour I should say. I have had lot's of Christmases away from home being in the military for 22 years but never 2 back to back on the same deployment. Fortunately we will be going home VERY SOON. I hope your guys' Christmas is Merry and your guys' tour is safe, successful, and goes by QUICKLY for you. My tour has dragged on for an eternity, probably because I have a new Shelby GT sitting at home wanting to be driven. :)

stay safe, and Merry Christmas to you and all your Brothers and Sisters!

:salute::salute::salute:

Merry Christmas to you! Stay safe over there and thank you for doing what you do :salute:

Archived