TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This makes me want to sell my original wheels.............

William Rodgers

Well, I have decided to list my wheels and tires on Ebay now, AND I also found where you can donate a portion of your sales price to a charitable foundation so I decided to select the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation to donate 10% of the selling price to them...Bid away!

18" Aluminum Wheels and BFG Tires on Ebay

SOLD!!!

Well, I have decided to list my wheels and tires on Ebay now, AND I also found where you can donate a portion of your sales price to a charitable foundation so I decided to select the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation to donate 10% of the selling price to them...Bid away!

SOLD!!!

How did you crate these for shipment? How did you ascertain freight cost?

SOLD!!!

The e-bay link does not show sold, did you sell outside of e-bay?

Also, let me know how you ship them, I am curious in case I sell mine.

Still not sure if I am going to, the wife thinks I should not. Thinks I should save all original parts.

Hmmm

Yeah, I sold them outside of Ebay...Fellow TS member here who happens to have 06GTH0235 AND 07GTH0235 up in Oklahoma!!! He has a friend coming to Odessa this week, so no need to ship them, his friend is going to pick them up for him...should be here tomorrow morning to make the pickup...

I thought about keeping mine, but like it's been said before, by the time these cars jump UP in value, I'll be long gone, so some sucker after me can scrounge around and try to find original tires and wheels then...of course, by that time, Gasoline vehicles will be outlawed, so it won't make any differency any way....LOL

Like Mywickedshelby said though, all you really need to do is cut some circles that'll protect the front of the wheels and tape them to the tire...the guy that sent mine from FL to TX did that but used some styrofoam packs on the back side and put cardboard on the backs as well...worked out well, no scratches or dings...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hfrosso
The e-bay link does not show sold, did you sell outside of e-bay?

Also, let me know how you ship them, I am curious in case I sell mine.

Still not sure if I am going to, the wife thinks I should not. Thinks I should save all original parts.

Hmmm

sell or not to sell that is the question!!!!

also though about keeping mines ,then decide to get rid of it!!(you now keep the original parts)

put it for sale for $800 at a frends speed shop, they sat there for about 2 months, then got an offer and i sold them for $600

took the money and bought a few parts from shelby(I now ,can't buy much with $600!!)

Archived