TEAM SHELBY FORUM

09KR0203 in Odessa, Texas

motorjock205

Just saw 09KR0203 sitting in the show room of Sewell Ford in Odessa, Texas...Red with Silver Stripes, 18" Alcoa Wheels, everything else pretty much standard KR stuff...I can't afford it...Salesman said it was like $82,000...said they were not asking ADM over the sticker...LOL

Contact Ron Newby 432.498.0421, tell him that Carl Ervin sent you the information...

I hear that they also have a Black KR there as well, but I haven't seen it and I don't know what CSM number is on it...Ron can probably tell you if you're interested...

I'm not affiliated with Sewell Ford in any way, just saw the car, know I can't afford it after buying my 08SGT0235 this year, so figured I'd post if someone is interested...

Just saw 09KR0203 sitting in the show room of Sewell Ford in Odessa, Texas...Red with Silver Stripes, 18" Alcoa Wheels, everything else pretty much standard KR stuff...I can't afford it...Salesman said it was like $82,000...said they were not asking ADM over the sticker...LOL

Contact Ron Newby 432.498.0421, tell him that Carl Ervin sent you the information...

I hear that they also have a Black KR there as well, but I haven't seen it and I don't know what CSM number is on it...Ron can probably tell you if you're interested...

I'm not affiliated with Sewell Ford in any way, just saw the car, know I can't afford it after buying my 08SGT0235 this year, so figured I'd post if someone is interested...

You mean a 2008 not a 2009

Archived