TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What have you had signed?

GP500

I'm looking into having something signed by Carroll Shelby, after all he's not young, had a heart transplant and won't be around forever. The dash plaques are very nice but I balked at the price at first. Sending in a part to have signed plus shipping and the hassle would approach the $400 for the plaque/sill plates though. What have you had signed?

I have the dash plaque for my 07` plus the glove compartment on the 68` & owners manual signed plus water colour photo`s & a few other things . If you were around in the early 80`s Ol `Shel walked around at the conventions & signed anything & everything .

All the money goes to his Childrens foundation so I have no problem shelling out the $$$ for his autograph. with that, I had the center dash plaque, passenger side airbag cover, and a book signed by him.

I have to pick up a glove box door cover to have signed for the Daytona Coupe i'm building.

sun visors, air bag covers, and the dash panel between the center vents are popular choices. I had a semi custom plenum cover made and then signed but that won't work for a GT500.

download068.jpg

That plenum cover looks awesome!

Archived