TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nice Christmas Gifts Perhaps

Its kind of cool but I would not mount it on the dash :nonono:

Yeah right there above the huge passenger airbag. YIKES!!!!

Besides being in the direct sunlight. Yeah I know fire extinguishers should tolerate the heat but if you notice he has removed all the mandated safety/warning labels from the bottles.

I doubt Shelby Licensing would risk the lawsuits by licensing this product. Buyer beware.

Steve

Another little detail is that this extinguisher is not a Halon unit. Ever seen an engine compartment that has been shot with a non-Halon extinguisher? Finally, we need a bigger unit than these to get the job done if something goes wrong. There is another thread on extinguishers. If I can find it, I will edit this post with the link. Edit: Here is the link: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...hl=extinguisher

Jim

My Favorite is the "VELCRO it to your dash" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: It would last until I got out of the driveway then it would be flying around the interior...

Also a great idea to have the nozzle pointed back into the car's interior to enhance the odds of bathing the driver in foam should a malfunction occur after the extinguisher sits in the sun for a few hours in August in Phoenix.

Jim

Archived