TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Totally new experience

thewheelman

In 52 years I cannot recall this ever happening to me. Yesterday, in Western Kentucky, it was 30 degrees with a freezing fog and mist advisory. Our cars were covered with a sheet of ice (fear not, the Shelby was snug in it's nice warm garage) and school was called off because of icy roads from Monday night and Tuesday's wintry precipitation. This morning it is 65 degrees, the wind is blowing about 20-25 mph, it misting (if it can mist in those winds) rain and the Shelby, still snug in it's garage is covered with a fine layer of condensation! In all my years, I've never had a car sweat inside the garage......of course, it's supposed to be down to 33 tonight and the high Sunday is supposed to be 29......I LOVE KY weather!

What is this snow thing? Is that some sort of X mas thing for yankees?

:hysterical:

Our last snow in San Antonio that stuck to the ground was in 1985...6 inches of winter wonderland...lasted 2 days...

Meanwhile, Vegas is under a pile!

I'm with you Jim :shift:

Driving your Shelby all year long is a great attraction

Just finished shoveling a foot of snow off the driveway & another 12" on its way for Sunday. I think I`ll move to Florida any car sales jobs at your local dealers available?

Archived