TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Shelby Gt Limited edition print 12"x24"

07SGT4648

I was browsing on ebay and found this, It dont sound too bad of a deal for us white SGT owners. :happy feet: :drool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Mustan...p4506.m20.l1116

Ok , i better hurry up and get one now, before all of you beat me to it.

Nice Find! I too may take it to Vegas to see if I can get Carroll's signature on it.

Before I ask the buyer on Ebay, has anyone with the fastest color asked the seller if he will have any in black or may want to make some in black? That sure is a nice print.

Update:

OK-did some work to find the source of these prints but for the folks with the Black SGTs please email this guy (Jim) to see if he can make some of these for us in the Black with silver stripes. I already did.

jim@designfactoryart.com

Here is his website..... http://www.designfactoryart.com/

Just got a response from the seller/painter....Please email him so we can get them made-405 is already taken per my request to Jim so get your CSM match if possible.

Chris -

I've had several requests for a black GT print, so I'm considering it as a future print. The only other way to get you one would be to do new original artwork. - Jim

For those of you wanting something a little more, all you have to do is ask Jim :happy feet: Lucky for me, he just happens to be local and in the same Model Car Club as my Dad, and was able to "add" the graphics from my own car to one of the 1,000 prints... He was also able to match the # on the print with the same CSM# of my car... And except for asking him to add the GT-Style rear spoiler (I forgot to mention it to him), I think he hit the nail on the head...

post-8727-1230076561_thumb.jpg

I was waiting for mine before I posted any info... But I just picked it up today from the frame shop, as an early Christmas present from my Dad... Enjoy!

FYI ~ The only "issue" with adding anything to the basic print, involves extra shipping costs... Normally, he rolls the prints and sends them out in a mailing tube... However, when he over-prints any additional graphics, he has to send them out flat...

Gregg

07SGT0547

post-8727-1230076561_thumb.jpg

I think the print looks great I just wish the text read "Shelby GT" instead of just "GT"

just my thoughts, Don

My thoughts too. I recieved my print yesterday and it is very nice looking. Comes in a sturdy cardboard mailer tube. I also ordered the GT-H print. You can request print numbers from Jim and he will hold for you if avaiable. My CSM number is over 1000, but I was able to get #165 which is the last 3 digits of my VIN. I'm definitely taking it to Vegas to see if I can get Carroll to sign it.

Dave

I just purchased #862 that matches my CSM on my 07 SGT. For you guys sending off the prints to have Mr Shelby add his signature, are you requesting any other wording on the print or just the signature?

Just his signature below the picture of the car. If the car color were black, I may have requested sig and last six digits of my vin number like he did on my airbag cover.

For those of you wanting something a little more, all you have to do is ask Jim :happy feet: Lucky for me, he just happens to be local and in the same Model Car Club as my Dad, and was able to "add" the graphics from my own car to one of the 1,000 prints... He was also able to match the # on the print with the same CSM# of my car... And except for asking him to add the GT-Style rear spoiler (I forgot to mention it to him), I think he hit the nail on the head...

DSC00002.JPG

I was waiting for mine before I posted any info... But I just picked it up today from the frame shop, as an early Christmas present from my Dad... Enjoy!

FYI ~ The only "issue" with adding anything to the basic print, involves extra shipping costs... Normally, he rolls the prints and sends them out in a mailing tube... However, when he over-prints any additional graphics, he has to send them out flat...

Gregg

07SGT0547

that is so cool that he customized your print. i found him on e-bay a year ago ordered a gt-h w/ the same # as my car. the only thing on the gt-h prints is that he put 2007 and they are 2006's.

DSC00002.JPG

Gregg

07SGT0547

that is so cool that he customized your print. i found him on e-bay a year ago ordered a gt-h w/ the same # as my car. the only thing on the gt-h prints is that he put 2007 and they are 2006's.

DSC00002.JPG

Gregg

07SGT0547

Gregg,

How much extra did he charge you for customizing it ?

Don

FYI - Just talked to Jim and he said he should release a 2007 Black Shelby GT Limited Edition in mid-January 2009. This is not a firm commitment from him but he has alot of requests for it. So when he releases it I will post or someone else will post as I am sure someone here will post and be contacted as well.

I love the print and can't wait until the black one gets done-

Swede

Thanks SGT4648 for the original post and the url, I recieved my print yesterday just in time for X-Mas. Print #31, I didn't think to try and reserve a number, my car is #1989 anyway so with 1000 it would have been tough to wait for #989. I didn't want to wait when I saw the print anyway, can't wait to get it framed for my office. I'm trying to make the Bash so I'll wait till afterwards in case I can get CS to sign for me.

All i can say about this print is AWESOME!! Now lets define the word awesome.

This print exceeded all my expectations, it will be a perfect addition to my already growing collection of Shelby GT memorabilia. It seems that the artist really will work with its customers for a custom piece.

I have #28 of 1000 WOW !! If you havent got one ,i urge you to get one because this is a piece of quality work that holds true to your car!! I will probably have to get the black one too when he releases it. I think Carroll Shelby would be proud to own this print. Im sure he would sign this with pride.

Your welcome gtup1 , Im glad you were able to take advantage of this great deal, I know this piece will hang in my home or go to shows with me for a very long time.

Ryan

• 1 month later...

I made my own limited print this week end. Spent 30 bucks on the frame and $12 on a mat. Laid it all out and had a frame guy cut me 14 holes with his bevel cutter. That cost $60 bucks. Then I put it all together. $102 investment hanging in my home office.

th_FramedDocumentsforGT500012.jpg

th_FramedDocumentsforGT500034.jpg

th_FramedDocumentsforGT500026.jpg

I made my own limited print this week end. Spent 30 bucks on the frame and $12 on a mat. Laid it all out and had a frame guy cut me 14 holes with his bevel cutter. That cost $60 bucks. Then I put it all together. $102 investment hanging in my home office.

Grabber, what are the top two pieces on the right side of your frame? They look like maybe a page 1 and 2 of something.

Archived