TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey look!! I'm on Youtube

Well heck Chris...I think I can do that :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Just a little 5 sec. ride and then let the bull do the rest of the work. Nuttin' to it :rolleyes: Seriously, hope you're OK. You ride the bulls & I'll stick to the pony car.

Jim

I always thought that is how they get the bulls to do that. If they dont tie up the nuts then how do they get them to buck so much?

I dont really know for sure so please tell us.

Most bucking bulls are bread to be buckers, much like thorougbred horses are bread to race. Their flank area is somewhat tender, kinda like our under arms. IT IS NOT TIED AROUND THE SACK AREA, regardless of what PETA might say. The flank is not tied tight, rather just snug enough to not fall off (where it won't slide over hips, kinda like on a person with a belt that's loose around the waist, but won't slide off the hips) The flank rope helps add a little more kick to the bull's bucking motion. They will buck without it, but the flank just helps add a litte more. The flank also helps slow them down while bucking.

Hope this helps explain it a little.

I see... Yeah Peta can take things totally out of context. Does't Peta stand for PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS anyways.

You have more balls than I do I personally would not even get an a mechanical bull muchless a real one.. OK if you dare me enough I will get on a mechanical one. I tried it once and got bucked off within 20 seconds

I saw my 1st rodeo in Moses Lake WA and I thought that was the most insane thing I ever saw.

I did meet a couple of retired bull riders that work for the city of Bremerton, the Cory brothers......man they had some stories......It's not for me, I'd rather stick a red hot poker in my eye!! :blink:

I see... Yeah Peta can take things totally out of context. Does't Peta stand for PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS anyways.

You have more balls than I do I personally would not even get an a mechanical bull muchless a real one.. OK if you dare me enough I will get on a mechanical one. I tried it once and got bucked off within 20 seconds

Sounds like you did well. You are only required to ride for 8 seconds. LOL

OK if you dare me enough I will get on a mechanical one. I tried it once and got bucked off within 20 seconds

Come on now, tell the whole story.

You see he got his hand caught in the rope and the mechanical bull just kept on going. It was banging him up pretty good but fortunately the Wal-Mart manager came out and unpluged it.

:hysterical:

While having sex with my wife I told her she was almost as good as her sister, I managed to hold on for 9 seconds and had only one broken body part.

I'd be willin' to bet that part wasn't a rib either. Too funny skeet :hysterical:

Archived