TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Las Vegas school issued "snow day"

HAHAHAHA! My kids don't have to go to school today. They have shut down all clark county schools today for a "snow day". WHAT??? I never got a snow day!! I have been in Vegas 27 years and never ever ever have they shut school down..

Just figured you might get a kick out of our crazy weather :)

HAHAHAHA! My kids don't have to go to school today. They have shut down all clark county schools today for a "snow day". WHAT??? I never got a snow day!! I have been in Vegas 27 years and never ever ever have they shut school down..

Isn't global warming wonderful?

I grew up in Canada, and NEVER had a snow day, when we did get a pump of the white stuff, we simply wore a hat that day... read: touque (beenie for you southerners)

We're suppose to get 6-12 inches tonite, I wonder if thats whats left of your storm.

I grew up in Canada, and NEVER had a snow day, when we did get a pump of the white stuff, we simply wore a hat that day... read: touque (beenie for you southerners)

I hear you.

We are expecting 8-12 inches tonight and another 8-10 inches of snow Saturday.

If it happened during the week, they would go to school. :hysterical:

Rumor going around my school about us having a snow day too and I'm from long island.

I live in Clark County WA State. Our schools have been shut down all week.

6 - 8 inches of snow is coming tomorrow.

I took these and hour ago:

Misc2files072.jpg

Misc2files075.jpg

Archived