TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

dukenrock

Maybe it should be called a Gold Spoiler!  20% shipping costs.  If it wasn't for the fact this was given to me as a gift, (less shipping) I may have cancelled the order.  Hope it looks as good as it prices.  I could have just glued $$$ bills over the spoiler and clearcoated over it! 

Invoice Total:  $649.99

Shipping Charges:  $129.48

Total Charges :  $779.47

Maybe it should be called a Gold Spoiler!  20% shipping costs.  If it wasn't for the fact this was given to me as a gift, (less shipping) I may have cancelled the order.  Hope it looks as good as it prices.  I could have just glued $$$ bills over the spoiler and clearcoated over it! 

Ouch! That's a chunk of change. Be careful with that thing. I'm already on my 3rd splitter. No way I could afford the CF the way I go through them.

Ouch! That's a chunk of change. Be careful with that thing. I'm already on my 3rd splitter. Now way I could afford the CF the way I go through them.

Same here... on the third spoiler. I have a large tire on the back of my car and it pushes the nose lower than most lowered cars. I gotta get that leveled out this xmas.

Maybe it should be called a Gold Spoiler! 20% shipping costs. If it wasn't for the fact this was given to me as a gift, (less shipping) I may have cancelled the order. Hope it looks as good as it prices. I could have just glued $$$ bills over the spoiler and clearcoated over it!

Invoice Total: $649.99

Shipping Charges: $129.48

Total Charges : $779.47

Maybe you should only use it on Sundays & for car shows at that price.

Coulda had it for $585 shipped :happy feet:

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products...mp;pid=99013420

It almost appears as though somebody is excessively overcharging for their shipping and charging slightly more for their parts. That's just my opinion though. Thanks for the heads up.

BTW-I have a nick in my new spoiler (Came that way) and there are a few minor bubbles in the CF that can be repaired rather easily. :cry:

Coulda had it for $585 shipped :happy feet:

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products...mp;pid=99013420

I took the CF splitter off the SS because of the price for replacement. I had a thread in the SS section about it. I got some grief from some folks, but at 700 a piece I cant afford to put 1 a year on the car. I put the OEM on the car and if I scratch it Ill just pay another 80 and replace it. Just going to use the CF for car shows.

MM

For those who have replaced their splitters on multiple occasions, what is the risk of ultimately "stripping" the threads that hold the splitter screws? Is this an issue? The reason I ask is that I have a very mildly damaged splitter and am thinking I should just leave it on for now and let the spare sit in storage until any possible further damage. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get pics of this? :happy feet:

Archived