TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Little 'Adolf Hitler' Denied Birthday Cake

And he feigns lack of understanding as to why people have a problem with the names of his kids. He talks about Obama calling for change when he named the kid 3 years ago. WTF? He's not a racist, but they tried to get swastikas put on the cake as well? It's so sad to see people such as this in our world.

And he feigns lack of understanding as to why people have a problem with the names of his kids. He talks about Obama calling for change when he named the kid 3 years ago. WTF? He's not a racist, but they tried to get swastikas put on the cake as well? It's so sad to see people such as this in our world.

+1

These poor kids are going to end up hating their parents and they deserve it.

CC

These poor kids are going to end up hating their parents and they deserve it.

CC

We could only hope the kids turn out good enough to hate thier facist parents! In reality the kids will catch so much hell at school that it will only reinforce the sort off hatred the parents want to instill.

We had a real skinhead problem when I was growing up in Dallas, I learned that you cant reason with someone full of blind hate.

• 4 weeks later...
News Link

You should be forced to have an I.Q. test before being allowed to procreate.

Kids names - Adolf Hitler Campbell, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

What's the next name? John The Holocaust Never Happened Campbell?

Saw that on the news this morning. The parents aren't allowed to adopt children anymore.

Archived