TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Pro-Plus Brake System

not bad 4wks from when I talked to Baer about this set up :shift:

Shelby PRO-PLUS systems feature Baer's all new "6P-Series" cast aluminum six-piston radial mount calipers, ceramic SPORT-TOURING compound pads, 14x1.15-inch two-piece rotors and DOT legal braided stainless steel, Teflon lined hoses and all attendant hardware. Baer's rigid quality standards together with these elements combine to offer the lightest 14-inch 6-piston setup available for the S197 Mustang, as well the most performance per dollar of any system in this segment. A perfect compliment for your Shelby-GT or late model Mustang. THIS IS NEW PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY!

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...e%20System.aspx

not bad 4wks from when I talked to Baer about this set up :shift:

Shelby PRO-PLUS systems feature Baer's all new "6P-Series" cast aluminum six-piston radial mount calipers, ceramic SPORT-TOURING compound pads, 14x1.15-inch two-piece rotors and DOT legal braided stainless steel, Teflon lined hoses and all attendant hardware. Baer's rigid quality standards together with these elements combine to offer the lightest 14-inch 6-piston setup available for the S197 Mustang, as well the most performance per dollar of any system in this segment. A perfect compliment for your Shelby-GT or late model Mustang. THIS IS NEW PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY!

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...e%20System.aspx

will this system work with 18" wheel? I have 14" Bare's rotors and stock calipers on the rear of my Shelby GT with 18" wheels and have about 3/32" to spare.

will this system work with 18" wheel? I have 14" Bare's rotors and stock calipers on the rear of my Shelby GT with 18" wheels and have about 3/32" to spare.

these calipers are slighty smaller then the extreme set up and should work with a set of the stock GT500 wheels

Archived