TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can I have help from a WA resident?

500 Blue

If any of you live Near Fife, WA 98424 could you please shoot me a PM? I would like for you to run by and check out a GT 500 in your area for me. This may be a strange request but who better to check out a car I want to buy then another GT 500 owner who knows what to look for.

May be a strange request so please don't be offended by it. Have been cursing this forum for some time now. I have learned a lot and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin

" Have been cursing this forum for some time now. "

"Cursing" the forum or "cruising" the forum, :headscratch: Kinda make a world of difference! :hysterical:

Anyway welcome to TS. I agree look for Grabber, he should be able to help you out. Good luck on the car.

Mike

If any of you live Near Fife, WA 98424 could you please shoot me a PM? I would like for you to run by and check out a GT 500 in your area for me. This may be a strange request but who better to check out a car I want to buy then another GT 500 owner who knows what to look for.

May be a strange request so please don't be offended by it. Have been cursing this forum for some time now. I have learned a lot and I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin

I think BadSnake lives in Tacoma, which is real close to Fife. Maybe you could shoot him a PM.

Good luck

I think BadSnake lives in Tacoma, which is real close to Fife. Maybe you could shoot him a PM.

Good luck

I am going to check it out for him, camera in hand. :camera:

I have have BlueRoush's phone #

I have to make a trip to Everett in the morning, and on the way back I'll check it out.

I was thinking, isn't ShelbyDude's GT500 still available? It's the same color and has cool options and is a whole lot closer to Florida?

" Have been cursing this forum for some time now. "

"Cursing" the forum or "cruising" the forum, headscratch.gif Kinda make a world of difference! hysterical.gif

Anyway welcome to TS. I agree look for Grabber, he should be able to help you out. Good luck on the car.

Mike

Ya, I that fat finger slip was a funny one, and I promise I'm not 13 years old, lol. I have been CRUISING it for awhile.

QUOTE (dave c @ Dec 16 2008, 09:38 PM) *

Good luck

I am going to check it out for him, camera in hand. camera.gif

I have have BlueRoush's phone #

I have to make a trip to Everett in the morning, and on the way back I'll check it out.

I was thinking, isn't ShelbyDude's GT500 still available? It's the same color and has cool options and is a whole lot closer to Florida?

Thanks Mike, I'll keep my cell on me.

And yes I am looking to buy a Vista Blue Stang in the mid 30's if anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks!!

Kevin, I live & work about 10 miles away from Fife, WA, just in case Bad Snake can't get over there for you. The snow & ice storm hitting us today may delay things, though, as my daily driver is a supercharged 07 Mustang GT (not very winter friendly).

Thanks for your offer. However Bad Snake went and check it out for me. He found more then enough scary stuff about that car for me to stay FAR FAR away. He saved me a lot of time and hassle and I just wanted to thank Mike (Bad Snake) on here personally.

Thanks!

Thanks for your offer. However Bad Snake went and check it out for me. He found more then enough scary stuff about that car for me to stay FAR FAR away. He saved me a lot of time and hassle and I just wanted to thank Mike (Bad Snake) on here personally.

Thanks!

It was my pleasure, any time. :shift:

Archived