TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PRODUCTION NUMBER ???

DPHSOONER

I PURCHASED A 2009 GT500 BLACK CONVERTIBLE WITH THE " RED STRIPE PACKAGE " I WAS GIVEN AN EMAIL SENT BY FORD TO MY DEALER PRIOR TO ORDERING THAT THEY WERE LIMITING THE RUN TO A TOTAL 300 RED STRIPES PKGS FOR 2009. 70% COUPES 30% VERTS THIS INCLUDED BOTH BLACKS AND WHITES. SIMPLE MATH WOULD GIVE ME A NUMBER OF 1 OF 45 FOR MY COLOR/CONVERTIBLE.

MY QUESTION IS WHERE CAN I FIND ANY INFO ON THIS OR ANY PRODUCTION NUMBER FOR MY CAR ......HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headscratch:

Ford SVt have a 1-800 you can call & for a fee they will send you all the info . The only thing is it won`t be available till around Feb/09. I use to have the # but can`t find it but I`am sure someone on here will have it & Welcome to the Forum.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought exactly the same car as yours. You can buy a certificate from Ford performance available in February http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/home/p...ertificates.pdf

The only information I have now is a total production around 3000 for the GT 500 2009 and I was told the same for the red stripe package , only 300. Therefore I think we will get a good value for the future because I noticed that the black convertible 09 with the red stripe package are very rare on Ebay.

Archived