TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SS0157 is Home

lrock

07SS0157 is home. I got her right before an ice storm hit. She went straight in the garage and I did not get a chance to drive her more than a second. Pictures are poor because I had limited space in the garage to take them. Incredible looking in person. I will post more when the weather breaks. Does anyone else have one close to Nashville, TN?

SAI - Great job. Thank you.

I can't figure how to upload more than 1 picture.

Lrock

post-11007-1229394064_thumb.jpg

post-11007-1229394064_thumb.jpg

Irock,

I'm not a vert guy, but you've got the ticket. I think the white SS in both vert and coupe are the show stoppers. Congratulations. You will turn many heads with this baby. Be careful when you first start her on the road, there is a lot of power in there, even at 605. Post pics as soon as the weather permits.

Thanks all for the good cheer. I will post more pics when possible and I lean how to post more than one. My transport truck had 5 SS's on it. I love my white vert, but the black one on the truck looked mean. Congrats on the other deliveries.

Lrock

Thanks all for the good cheer. I will post more pics when possible and I lean how to post more than one. My transport truck had 5 SS's on it. I love my white vert, but the black one on the truck looked mean. Congrats on the other deliveries.

Lrock

We didnt load up 5 SS's.. If I remember correctly.. your car went with 5 KR'S! :) Talk about a loaded truck! =D Hope you enjoy your car-it sure was beautiful!

07SS0157 is home. I got her right before an ice storm hit. She went straight in the garage and I did not get a chance to drive her more than a second. Pictures are poor because I had limited space in the garage to take them. Incredible looking in person. I will post more when the weather breaks. Does anyone else have one close to Nashville, TN?

Lrock

PC150086.JPG

Just curious, what's under the back tires in the photo taken in your garage???

Just curious, what's under the back tires in the photo taken in your garage???

Flatstoppers. The idea is that they are curved and your tires will not flat spot. They list for over $350.00. I found a place that sold them for about $200.00. www.discountramps.com/flat-stoppers.htm. I just got them, so I do not know if they work. The 20 inch rims and low profile tires have me concerned. I do not drive mine much so I thought if they help any, I will take it.

I will post more pics when I can get her out of the garage. I saw many pictures, but the SS looks much better in person. The local dealership has 2 KRs and several GT500s. We did a side by side and the SS looks much better than the KR to me. The SS hood is much more aggressive than the KR and it really brings the car together. I may be bias though.

Lrock

I drove it today. I was doing the warm up - cool down break-in. I was easy on it while driving. The ride was not as rough as I thought it would be. It was louder than I thought. There was a good amount of reverb at 1800-2000 rpm. Power increase was evident. Rolling along in second around 2500 rpm, 3/4 way down on the gas broke the rear tires lose. I was prob'ly going 25 mph and the tires went up in smoke. I will update after break-in and I get on it. I can't imagine how the 725hp drives.

Lrock

More pictures of 07ss0157.

post-11007-1229793835_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793851_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793863_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793877_thumb.jpg

post-11007-1229793835_thumb.jpg

post-11007-1229793851_thumb.jpg

post-11007-1229793863_thumb.jpg

post-11007-1229793877_thumb.jpg

Well congrats! Looks great even in the garage!.....I have the balck coupe and am still waiting for the upgrade, but I will tell you that if it was not the black I would have went white. Great choice. Merry Christmas!

I drove it today. I was doing the warm up - cool down break-in. I was easy on it while driving. The ride was not as rough as I thought it would be. It was louder than I thought. There was a good amount of reverb at 1800-2000 rpm. Power increase was evident. Rolling along in second around 2500 rpm, 3/4 way down on the gas broke the rear tires lose. I was prob'ly going 25 mph and the tires went up in smoke. I will update after break-in and I get on it. I can't imagine how the 725hp drives.

Lrock

More pictures of 07ss0157.

post-11007-1229793835_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793851_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793863_thumb.jpgpost-11007-1229793877_thumb.jpg

Your car looks awesome!

Flatstoppers. The idea is that they are curved and your tires will not flat spot. They list for over $350.00. I found a place that sold them for about $200.00. www.discountramps.com/flat-stoppers.htm. I just got them, so I do not know if they work. The 20 inch rims and low profile tires have me concerned. I do not drive mine much so I thought if they help any, I will take it.

I will post more pics when I can get her out of the garage. I saw many pictures, but the SS looks much better in person. The local dealership has 2 KRs and several GT500s. We did a side by side and the SS looks much better than the KR to me. The SS hood is much more aggressive than the KR and it really brings the car together. I may be bias though.

Lrock

Great, thanks! I think I'll try them as well. With the weather we're having here in Michigan, it's going to be a while before the cars back on the road.

Lrock

PC150086.JPG

Congrats, I have the same car in red and love it!! I picked up 07SS130 July 15th and left for home at 3 PM, 41 hours later I was home in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

Archived