TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4.6 3V billet fuel rails

MMcGuirk

Hi,

Thought you SGT owners would like to see this pics, as we share the same engine.

I bought Modular Mustang Racing kit 900811B. It comes with the rails, fittings and the cross over fuel line. The rails definitely improve flow. The car starts, idle and runs much better than stock. I need to schedule another dyno session to verify my seat of the pants impression.

Installation was a little tricky around the Whipple. It should be really strait forward on a naturally aspirated car.

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

Hi,

Thought you SGT owners would like to see this pics, as we share the same engine.

I bought Modular Mustang Racing kit 900811B. It comes with the rails, fittings and the cross over fuel line. The rails definitely improve flow. The car starts, idle and runs much better than stock. I need to schedule another dyno session to verify my seat of the pants impression.

Installation was a little tricky around the Whipple. It should be really strait forward on a naturally aspirated car.

what pump set up are you running and what size injectors?

Hi,

Hi, nice setup!

I was wondering? Did you have to use lowing engine mounts so the Whipple cleared the strut brace? I ask because I am still checking s/c options for the Bullitt.

Steve

Hi, nice setup!

I was wondering? Did you have to use lowing engine mounts so the Whipple cleared the strut brace? I ask because I am still checking s/c options for the Bullitt.

Steve

No, I have a GT500 hood and front bumper cover. The strut brace came from JLT. Jay provided me with a couple of spacers, as the Whipple is taller than the GT500 stock SC.

No, I have a GT500 hood and front bumper cover. The strut brace came from JLT. Jay provided me with a couple of spacers, as the Whipple is taller than the GT500 stock SC.

Thanks much, I really want to keep the Bullitt strut brace.....good to know.

Archived