TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A few pics of my wife

bamaster

So I bought a new camera and wanted to try it out. It's a Canon 40D with a 28-135 IS lens. Nice combo, me thinks!

It was a great day and even though it sprinkled a little on her, I decided to take some pics of my wife. She's the perfect wife, really. Never complains. Always ready to go out when I am. Never complains when I look at a convertible or an Italian import. And like all friend's wives, she's expensive.

hehe

Shelby-Dec-01.jpg

Shelby-Dec-02.jpg

Shelby-Dec-03.jpg

Shelby-Dec-04.jpg

Shelby-Dec-05.jpg

And here's me playing with the camera's rapid fire. 6.5 frames per second! Neat!

Shelby-Dec-rapidshot.jpg

Very nice! I have both kind of wives and they are both expensive! :hysterical:

I see you have the Tvs listed. Do you have it installed yet? If so how do you like it? I am seriously thinking about adding one to the 08 Bullitt.

As you can see in my signature thats what I have on my 08 coupe. They can make some power!

Steve

Very nice! I have both kind of wives and they are both expensive! :hysterical:

I see you have the Tvs listed. Do you have it installed yet? If so how do you like it? I am seriously thinking about adding one to the 08 Bullitt.

As you can see in my signature thats what I have on my 08 coupe. They can make some power!

Steve

Yes, I have the TVS installed. My engine bay is filthy and I'm having it re-tuned tomorrow so I won't take any pics until I get it back and clean it up.

I don't have a quality opinion of the blower yet. Oh, it's fast! But it needs a better tune to get the throttle response right. But I really think it's overkill for a stock block. I'm treading on thin ice with this blower with my motor. In hindsight, I should have bought the Roush short block kit that comes with the TVS.

My recommendation with any of these new TVS blowers would not to do it without forged internals.

Yes, I have the TVS installed. My engine bay is filthy and I'm having it re-tuned tomorrow so I won't take any pics until I get it back and clean it up.

I don't have a quality opinion of the blower yet. Oh, it's fast! But it needs a better tune to get the throttle response right. But I really think it's overkill for a stock block. I'm treading on thin ice with this blower with my motor. In hindsight, I should have bought the Roush short block kit that comes with the TVS.

My recommendation with any of these new TVS blowers would not to do it without forged internals.

I look forward to the pic's and what you think after the tune is sorted out. That's the only thing really holding me up from doing the Bullitt......The short block upgrade. I still either want to upgrade...? my coupe with either the KB Mammoth kit or the Whipple 2.9. Right know I am leaning more towards the KB. Then I will put the Tvs on my vert.

My point is for less money I can upgrade the 500's than I can correctly add the s/c to the Bullitt. I keep holding out hope that someone out there has run with the stock block and was able to keep it together if not beat on too hard or the boost cranked up. So I guess I will keep watching!

congrats on the 40d with the is lens. i am waiting for the 5d markII, can't wait to test out the hd video function. nice gt, like the smoke look in the back.

Ah, the 5D Mark II. That's a big boy toy! One day I'll be that cool. I bet I'll have sideburns and everything! :hysterical:

I'm dying for some L glass. I spent waaay too much money this holiday season myself. Shelby front end conversion, TVS blower, new car stereo, and this camera. Yikes! next year I'll get a nice telephoto that I could use for portraits, too. Someone got a grand to lend a bruthuh?

So I bought a new camera and wanted to try it out. It's a Canon 40D with a 28-135 IS lens. Nice combo, me thinks!

It was a great day and even though it sprinkled a little on her, I decided to take some pics of my wife. She's the perfect wife, really. Never complains. Always ready to go out when I am. Never complains when I look at a convertible or an Italian import. And like all friend's wives, she's expensive.

hehe

Shelby-Dec-01.jpg

:dreamy::drool::drop:

:hysterical: Why are you looking the one you have is Smokin.......... :extinguish:

:hysterical2:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That my friend is one nice ride. I always thought a GT500 with a strip delete is totally cool and the razors are incredible with it being lowered.

The fact that you still have your GT badges on shows respect that your not trying to fool people that its a GT500 .... well done .. very well done car + 2

With your blower on the 4.6 .... and the less weight .. wouldnt be surprised if its as fast as stock GT500

Archived